Mickaylalynn

I Am An American Soldier

I am an American Soldier.

I am a Warrior and a member of a team.

I serve the people of the United States and live the Army Values.

I will always place the mission first.

I will never accept defeat.

I will never quit.

I will never leave a fallen comrade.

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills.

I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.

I am an expert and I am a professional.

I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the

United States of America in close combat.

I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.

I am an American Soldier.

But what about us? What about the one who hold the heart of those soldiers?

This is our lives...

----

My idea is kind of like Army Wives, but i've never seen the show. Basically is that you are the girlfriend/wife (boyfriend/husband) of a soldier whether they are in basic training, deployed, or currently inactive-we all share a similar story (you also could be the soldier). I'm still not sure whether i want it in first or third person point of view; let me know your opinion. The little town is placed near a military base which the town takes huge pride in; 95% of the town people join and serve at that base.

---

Stats:

Name:

Sex:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

significant other or soldier:

-if soldier

Training, deployed, inactive:

Other:

Forgive me if anything is missing, or if this is just horrible. I haven't role played or written in forever.

OMG I love this idea... Basically because I am an army girlfriend haha... I'm gonna work on my stats and what not and edit this post.

I'm an army girlfriend too hence the idea. i'm glad you're interested. (:

Stats:

Name: Cassidy Winters

Sex: female

Appearance: long honey blond hair with natural highlights, usually kept up in a messy ponytail, hazel eyes, 5'9", medium build

Personality: fairly easy-going, loves to laugh and hang out with friends, dedicated mother and wife

History: Moved to town after marrying her husband 9 years ago, her family lives about 3 states away but she has a lot of close friends nearby, and put together a support group/playgroup for other Army wives/mothers

significant other or soldier: significant other

Name: Bryce

Sex: male

Appearance: dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, 6'4" and wiry build

Personality: quiet and serious when at work, chooses his words carefully and not much of one to joke around. When he's with cassidy or his kids though he's a lot more easy-going and fun-loving and can often be seen playing ball with the kids at the park

History: Grew up in town, his father served in the Army as well until he retired. His parents encouraged him to go away to college before joining the army, and that's where he met Cassidy.

significant other or soldier: soldier

-if soldier

Rank: first lieutenant (I don't know much about rankings so if that doesn't sound plausible please let me know)

Training, deployed, inactive: 3 months into a 12 month deployment to Afghanistan

I'll probably post more later.

You didn't kill it, this board it just so dead any more. I am going to make stats for a soldier and a girl. but they aren't together. I was someone else to be the significant others of these two.

Stats:

Name: Hope Hano

Sex: Female

Appearance: When people first look at hope she seems plain, average and maybe unattractive but you have to really look into her light blue eyes and her warm smile to see her beauty. The way her pale features melt into a smile can take anyone's breath away. She has a round face with big eyes. She again is quiet average standing at about five foot five with a average body built. The simple features of her face never are touched with make-up nor is her long wavy brown hair touched to be straightened or styled. Her jewelry consists of a necklace her boy friend gave her, and sometime a blue peace sign-and always tucked inside her shirt are the tags of her hero-he boyfriend. On her hand a class ring and down around her ankle a pretty little bracelet. She is a simple girl with deep eyes, and a warm smile

Personality: Even though Hope is legally considered an adult inside she a young playful little girl on the inside. She doesn't understand the complicated things like politics or war. Inside she hides every emotion and on the outside smiles and has fun with her life. She is sweet and cares so much about the people around her. Sometimes she gets angry because she doesn't understand the cruel things in the world, or people are just plan dumb so she'll rampage for the day but wakes up happy again. Sometimes she cry to get everything out but wakes up happy again. Sometimes she's pours her love into the world and wakes up with her soldier in her arms.

History: Most of her childhood wasn't a good one, she tends to hide the sad memories. Her mom is still alive but Hope has so contact with her. When hope was nearly seventeen she moved out into her own apartment. She works at an average job at a small little gift shop in town to support herself. When her and her boyfriend met it was kind of an accident, but we'll find out that story sooner or later.

significant other or soldier:significant other. (:

I'll add another one later,