Sign in to follow this  
pocobuckgal

Why Oh Why Does He Put Stuff Up His Nose?

he loves to shove things up his nose. his dr said its just a phase but i maybe in the nut house before he out grows it. thought we had it beat then today he put something else up there. who knew that little of a nose could hold so much stuff?LOL! [Crazy]

Edited by pocobuckgal

I am sorry but your title made me laugh. Brought back memories too though. Not so good ones but yes they do outgrow it. But like someone once told me....if it isn't this it will be someting else. So true.

LOL We just had a family confab at Christmas on who stuck the bead, who stuck the pellet, who stuck the bean and so on up the nose. I think we mom's have all been there with that.

Sooo typical boy.

It's a hole. They have to stick something in it [Crazy]

It's just training for later when they use the other head.

Well you know them boys, they're always sticking things up...or in...places they don't belong!

[Not Worthy]

:rotf:

[Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]

you have NO idea how I feel ya, Sistah! Like... Really? You're A juvenile male... so, somehow that registers in your pea brain to shove THAT up there to, what, um ...DISLODGE Common sense???

Thanks for the warning! Don't get mad when I refuse to take you out in public after THIS stunt, Mister Man! :happy0203:

Sarah went through that. About drove me nuts. She would crush up the gold fish crackers and then blow them out as far as she could. She would also stuff paper up there. We just made sure that the pulling out process wasn't much fun and didn't take her long to realize she didn't want to go through that.

jhett is 3 and has not stuck anything up his nose, it was chey that gave me the problems.

She stuck the color rice crispes up her nose all the time. i was always getting tweezers and pulling them out. drove me nuts. She finally grew out of it.

My neighbor stuffed string up her nose and didn't tell anyone. Then she started getting sinus infections and she had to have it all surgically removed.

My son stuck an entire package of cinnamin tictacs up his nose. My mom removed them with a turkey baster. He was 3. BOYS.

My son stuck an entire package of cinnamin tictacs up his nose. My mom removed them with a turkey baster. He was 3. BOYS.

Haha I'm so glad that it's not just my nephew. He shoved rocks up his nose. He was collecting them from the park. My sister got the majority of them out but a few got stuck. He had to have a doctor remove them. I think he was 4 at the time.