Sign in to follow this  
bigreddog

Aaagghh!

This is just the start. We will be modifying the template to be in line with the previous design. Needed to get this up asap to get rid of the spam. Please Bear with us over the next few days.

Thanks,

Paul

I don't know if I like this... It's too "fancy" I suppose? I can't find anything LOL! But I like how it's not as cluttered on the posts, don't know if that's because I'm on my iPhone? But it's just plain and simple, no member "signs" and just about everyones icon is gone. Guess I have to make a new one haha

Can't figure out how to change my photo. I'm on my iPhone and it's on a set width. There is no way to imbed photos, links change words to bold italic etc change the font or font size. All I can do is reply :(

This is just the start. We will be modifying the template to be in line with the previous design. Needed to get this up asap to get rid of the spam. Please bear with us over the next few days.

Thanks,

Paul

I APPRECIATE the decrease in spam since the change. :notworthy: I'll learn the new format just fine. I look forward to seeing how the appearance develops over the next few days.

Tracy

It tells me I have 300 posts now. I feel like my childhood has been erased. Haha.

I love the layout. Super easy to navigate. Very impressed.

EDIT: Okay, it just tells me that in my profile. I no longer feel like my childhood has been erased. Maybe it should be, though.

Edited by Spectaculair

I like how you can watch a thread now. Or share it on FaceBook and other sites. I think with a bit of color change it wont be to bad! B) And how the Smiley box dosn't pop up in a new window!!!

The fast reply is also much improved.

I def like the new features but I just don't like the layout and blue-ness lol I'm hoping in the next few days it starts looking better :) I love that there isn't a ton of ads though!

The layout is awkward and so wide. I wish it was more like the COTH BB layout, much easier to read. I guess we'll have to get used to it.

I'm sure they'll narrow the layout a little bit. It's essentially the same as the old layout though. Everything is still basically in the same spot :)

Once we have the advertising column added back on the right side the actual bulletin board frame will narrow.

Once we have the advertising column added back on the right side the actual bulletin board frame will narrow.

Is it going to be green again? and have the logo not so awkward? lol

They should somehow take a picture of everyone's face when they first open up HC. I know I just made quite an expression haha...

They should somehow take a picture of everyone's face when they first open up HC. I know I just made quite an expression haha...

Hehe, I should have taken a picture with my webcam and then posted it here for all of you. I too thought I was in the wrong place and surely looked like this dude right here > :shocked: when I opened the page!

Hehe, I should have taken a picture with my webcam and then posted it here for all of you. I too thought I was in the wrong place and surely looked like this dude right here > :shocked: when I opened the page!

I had the same face.

I realize that i'm a little late to the party right now, but I'm on my iPod and it really is much easier to post on hc from here with the new software. I like it a lot! Haha