lapse~

Hi, Everyone!

Hi guys, I'm new to Horsecity but not to roleplaying and my site that I've used was closed recently. And, well, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to jump in and keep up with my roleplaying ways. I know that a roleplaying community can get pretty tight so I didn't want to just stick my nose in without introducing myself. :smile:

Welcome! It's nice to see a new face around here! You can jump on in, we're all pretty chill. It's been pretty slow around here lately, but maybe you can help pick it back up. :]

Why thank you! I'll do my best. Even being away from roleplaying for a week or so was terrible. It's like I could feel my brain falling apart every minute. What RPGs are trying to get off the ground and what not? I don't want to jump in the middle of something that's already really well established and step on any toes.

Haha, I understand! Well my topic Henneberg is pretty slow going and only has to characters... There's not a lot of new ones right now. I've been thinking about making a new one, so if you had any ideas maybe we could make one together? Let me know. :]