sjohnson9206

Midwest Trail Ride

OK....Miss Smarty Pants....Red just cause I can hear the tone & voice you would use if you asked in person :wacko: ......

If the count is correct 109 days till the ride. :yahoo:

Edited by RailroadWoman

I just got off the phone and reserved my spot! I had to leave a message so I'm waiting to hear back from them now. I printed off my registration form so i'll be filling that out and mailing it in. :yahoo::happy0203: :happy0203:

Meeker, thanks for the offer. :notworthy:

I just don't think I want to risk solo hauling a young, nervous horse that far, especially with an old truck that keeps dropping parts. The Kettle would have been about the right distance for me to do an easy day trip. I might have even been able to talk a friend into coming along. But right now, with my bf out of work (for over 2 years), we don't have the money if anything does go wrong with horse or truck. :(

M.

Hey guys, just a recap on who has what campsite number please? I gotta get this done today, & I don't want to pick a site ALLLLLLL the way on the other side, lol! I KNOW Apps made a post about her spot, but I can't find it..? Spanish, what spot did you pick?

Now what did you do Red?

I mean, how do you tick someone off that isn't even on dry land?

Edited by SpottedTApps

Hey guys, just a recap on who has what campsite number please? I gotta get this done today, & I don't want to pick a site ALLLLLLL the way on the other side, lol! I KNOW Apps made a post about her spot, but I can't find it..? Spanish, what spot did you pick?

I just called on wednesday and I just told the person that I talked to that I wanted to be with the group coming from horsecity. He told me to note that instead of a campsite number on my form and he would make sure that I got a site by you guys.

To make your reservation, just call and tell them the weekend and that you're with the Horse City group. I think I posted on the previous page which sites they have earmarked for us. I think I requested site 39.

Here ya go.. I requested 39

I'm gonna call tomorrow for reservation. Talked to Hubby & he said it would be reason to get the trailer done & rebuilt.

The joys of having staff that you can boss around. Should be able to have it ready in less than a week.

Red, we will probably end up car pooling anyways. But when I looked at the reservation form you get charged per unit in the camp spot. So I am going to make a reservation regardless for a site.

Hey Guys,

I have a question. If I'm not trailering a horse to this, just coming for the fun and burrowing someones horse, do I have to call and reserve a spot? :confused0024: I could pay someone some money to keep my car on their site. I don't know if I could actually pay to reserve a spot.

Called in to make my reservation. Asked about a certain site & he said we can figure it out when we all get there :thud:

So when I send in the payment I'll ask for a confirmation & site number be sent to me. Makes me little nervous when you hear this, but I know it will all workout in the end.

Jumper, on the reservation form it says $21 per night per camping unit(each camping unit must pay for camping.) You could just call & ask what the rate would be if you were not hauling a horse but share a site with someone.

Was going to split a site with Red but figured if it was going to cost the same I may as well get my own so Tucker would have his space as not to have any competition with any horses who think they are better looking. :crazy: I will not have a trailer so you would be welcome to park in my site. Or should I say at this time I will not have a trailer (fingers crossed it will get built)

Payment has been sent in. Now to figure out what vehicle will be taking as I would love to order one of those tents that goes off the end of the SUV. Sadly it isn't one fits all so will have to be for the blazer or suburban. My guess the suburban would be better more room & that will be the primary tow vehicle.

So who is all going that already go their reservation in?

I figured in stead of paying the hold amount. Just sent a payment of full amount so don't have to worry about it when we get there.

Oh & Spanish the offer still stands about staying at our place if you like. Heck if we have time would could go ride the neighbors pproperty.

Just got confirmation. Tucker & I will be living in site 48. Spanish I could have gotten #38 next to you but I feel better knowing Tucker will be in the wooden paddok as this is our first time out.