Sign in to follow this  
Event those TBs

Stetson Dressage Saddles

So I was wondering if any of you have heard of Stetson Dressage saddles and if they are any good? I found one for a decent price and it look like a well balanced saddle but I have never heard of it.

Thanks

Yes, I have definitely heard about it but didn't actually seen it. However I know right place to get saddles like western saddle, circle y saddles and many more at much reasonable prize. Let me know if you need any further help. Feel free to ask.

So I was wondering if any of you have heard of Stetson Dressage saddles and if they are any good? I found one for a decent price and it look like a well balanced saddle but I have never heard of it.

Thanks

Edited by fedoracross

I actually own one. It's an EXCELLENT saddle. It is no longer being made under the Stetson name I guess because the dressage/English community turned their nose up at the Stetson name which is generally associated with Western riding. Anyway, they are now being made by Cynron. This saddle has the heat-sensitive padding that helps it mold to both you and horse for extra security. I have seen used ones sold on Ebay and tack shops for around $1,500. :smileywavey:

Edited by DragonsGait