Epona142

Missouri Fox Trotters

After much searching I finally found the baby pics of my white mft/twh. Amazing how she lost all of her color except a brown spot on her knee.

Kisser.png

LOVE the paints. i have a fox trotter bred mare. im not positive on the breeding but she is gaited fox trotter bred mare, but im not sure she is purebred because she is reg apha. she is sefinetely gaited, though and i love it. shes a butt head though. i think my next gaited horse will not be a spoiled rotten hand me down pasture ornament mare:) i would load pics if i could. congratulations on your colt though. very exciting. hoping for a bay for you. do you a blood bay or do you care what color bay? im fixing to look up the stallion cause i cant see the pic on here.

If Zane is missing he is at my house....er I mean Zane is definately not at my house. Love those markings - thanks for posting

I've decided my next MFT in future years just MUST be a pally or a buckskin. :lol:

I met a wonderful breeder who actually now owns my MFT colt's half brother, and she has an amazing pally stallion. Who knows what the future brings!

I love Buckskins, and I happen to have Foxtrotters

My daughter and her friend on my foxtrotter Mares

DarcySarah.jpg

This gal is from Germany, she came and stayed with us for 6 weeks. We of course threw her on one of the buckskin mares and took her for a ride.

Ben-Lomand-060.jpg