snglhrspwr

Cowboy Mounted Shooting

Reading the article from Amanda Roveda, I just had to post this picture of myself and my awesome horse Waylon at our shoot in Globe Arizona about one month ago!...If you have a club locally I encourage you to go if you like this fun fast paced event of riding & shooting.

post-57540-0-67118900-1301426974_thumb.jpg

Edited by MyWaylon

I've got the gear, clothes (costumes) and working on getting my horses gun broke hopefully this summer. Got a little side tracked when I broke my arm. The closest CMSA club is almost an hour away! SASS is more popular (doesn't require the horse) around here and more common. I'm still planning on it though! Thanks for posting the pic and the article! :smileywavey:

Great picture!! I went to see CMS at the state fair last summer and thought "OH WOW!! I so want to do that!" have one gun, a costume that is mostly correct, and am working on getting my horse ready. There is a shoot this weekend near me, (Sedalia, MO) and I am planning on taking my horse and exposing him to it all. I have talked with some folks who are involved in the club and they are super nice and helpful.

Anyway, thanks for posting that awesome pic and good luck in your shooting!!