Sign in to follow this  
dezzy_fletcher

Any Ideas?

Does anyone have any good ideas on a horse related RP we can do? I used to love these and I just got back into it.

So I'm open to anything.

You seem new, so I'll tell you right now...nothing seems to last on this board. People join, get all pumped about it, post a few times, then leave. It used to be super active back in the day, but those people left.

Everyone's tried to bring it back, I even came up with the idea of doing an "Invite Only" RP, where only the people I approved of could join. But I think the problem with that was I let too many people in, and everyone just kind of faded out. I thought about doing the same thing but only letting the people that tried to stay active on the old one join.

You seem new, so I'll tell you right now...nothing seems to last on this board. People join, get all pumped about it, post a few times, then leave. It used to be super active back in the day, but those people left.

Everyone's tried to bring it back, I even came up with the idea of doing an "Invite Only" RP, where only the people I approved of could join. But I think the problem with that was I let too many people in, and everyone just kind of faded out. I thought about doing the same thing but only letting the people that tried to stay active on the old one join.

I used to be on here a long time ago, 3 or 4 years ago haha and it was really active and now its just not :(