Wild Horse Feathers

The Invitation 2

Magikal never really gave me permission to use this, but this is her work. Magikal please tell me if it's a problem that I'm re-posting it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neither time, nor distance, is supposed to interfere with true love. Is this idea applicable to love between best friends as well? In high school, they had a bond that was impenetrable to outsiders unless they all agreed upon it. They hung out every waking moment, even participating in the same advanced levels of classes, and they all participated in extracurriculars. They were drooled after by boys and envied by girls, and yet they appeared to thrive in the spotlight instead of bickering and withering like many cliques do when greatness is thrust upon them. When it came to colleges though, every girl desired, or was desired by, a different university. Surely, that was enough to break the bond? They kept in touch, skyping, texting and calling one another constantly. On breaks, they met up for lunch and coffee and it didn't appear different. But now, it is the summer after their freshman year and they are taking their annual summer trip to La Isla de Mientras, in the Caribbean, to stay at one of Norah's homes and it is time to see how close of a bond they really had.

The house backs right up to the white, sandy beaches, warm from the constant presence of the sun. The water is clear, perfect for snorkeling, scuba-diving, jet-skiing or just floating around. There are enough beds that everyone gets one, but some have to share a double and other rooms have twins in them. The kitchen is restocked with all the essentials, food, water and alcohol, every week by the woman who cleans the house every other day. Essentially, there is absolutely nothing to worry about other than remembering to put on sunscreen and making sure you don't get alcohol poisoning.

Characters

Name bolded at the top of your first post. That is all. Their age ranges between 18 and 19 if they're girls and the guys should be between 19 and 22.

Rules

- This is a private roleplay for myself, Still Raining, Magikal Wish, Twizzler, and Indestructible

- The girls each have to bring a new boy that they met during their first year of college, whether it be an ex-flame, an ex-hookup, or simply a friend

- These girls are best friends who have spent the majority of the year apart from one another...how would you feel?

- I feel since the majority of us are fairly experienced/good writers it shouldn't be that hard to keep the posts a decent length size, nonetheless, two paragraph minimum...every time.

- Stay active. Tell us if you're not going to be able to post so that we can pause or something to ensure that everyone can keep up. By active I don't mean being able to post for hours all day long so that the topic blows up overnight, but rather at least once a day

Who wants to play the charry that hosts this? I will do it if no one else wants to, but I'd rather not.

Does anyone besides me think it's a good idea for me to come up with characters that already have a profile, and you guys can just pick and chose from them? That' what Magikal was going to try last time, but she ran out of time.

It's totally fine that you reused it. I like making my own characters, personally, it's easier and more fun. But I guess it doesn really matter. I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to get stats up. I have a super busy week starting tomorrow (by super busy I mean 6-7 hours a night in the libs and I have my sorority formal/informal and blah blah blah my life sucks). Just as a heads up

Magikal if you really don't think you'll have much time to post for a while, then maybe you shouldn't join...It's up to you, if you want to try that's totally fine. I don't think any of us are going to be able to post as much as we used to. Life sucks...I hate growing up!

Coming up with characters or having ones to pick from.. either one is fine with me. The only thing I think should be done a little differently is have everyone be single. Last time there were a few where the girls guy was into her or something where that person was mainly interacting with themselves haha, so we should probably try to avoid that so we can all interact with each other and keep this going, hopefully for longer then last time. Also, what if we jumped in past the introduction/arrival phase and get to like that night or the next day to try to avoid pages and pages of the awkward arrival/whatever posts haha, but if we do that having characters or whatever might make it easier? Haha I don't really care, I'm basically rambling now.

^^ I totally agree. Maybe create the "guys" and have other characters play them so we can actually create a story with each other vs our own seperate stories lol just like Jess said

This can't be dead already haha, i can create characters tonight if you guys want, it'll be a little later tonight as i have a truck to work on but still..tonight! haha

Okay, i'm going to assume the people in this RP are as follows:

Myself

Still Raining

Wild Horse Feathers

Twizzler

Majikal, if you decide you have time, maybe create your own characters and jump in?

sound good?

okay...

-----

GUYS:

1)

Name: Shawn Duncan

School: Brown University

Other: Melissa's ex, and current friend

2)

Name: Logan Bright

School: Ohio State University

Other: Payton's best friend

3)

Name: Josh Crawford

School: University of Georgia

Other: Riley's "fling"

4)

Name: Caleb Wolfe

School: University of Texas

Other: Emily's crush

GIRLS:

1)

Name: Emily Howards

School: University of Texas

Other: Has been crushing on Caleb since they met in senior year of high school. He's oblivious to it, and thinks they are just good friends

2)

Name: Riley Flint

School: University of Georgia

Other: Has had an on again, off again "fling" with Josh for over a year.

3)

Name: Melissa Matthews

School: Brown University

Other: Dated Shawn for a year, has been friends with him for 4 years. She broke it off, he's still in love with her but trying to keep things civil.

4)

Name: Payton Clark

School: Ohio State

Other: Has been best friends with Logan since they were in daipers, they tried dating once and were too scared to go farther than a week trial with it.

-----

Okay, I hope this is good enough haha take your pick! I can edit if you guys have better ideas :)

(I wrote this at like 2 in the morning last night so sorry for any ridiculous mistakes haha. I just went ahead and pretended like they had all gotten there the night before. Based off the descriptions I'm guessing they all already know each other for the most part? And Payton can be the one hosting this or whatever if no one else wants that haha)

Unable to sleep, Payton rolled herself out of bed. Feet gracefully hit the floor, and it wasn?t long before the brunette had on a pair of running shorts and an old high school t-shirt, bright blue and white tennis shoes on her feet. Dark brown hair was pulled up into a messy bun, but a few untamed curls fell around her face as she quietly walked down the hall and stepped outside. She?d left her phone in her room, but had looked at the clock before she?d left. It was barely eight. A lot had been on her mind recently, so she figured a little run by herself might do her some good. The ipod strapped to her arm offered a variety of music, but Payton only used one headphone, letting the sound of the waves crashing into shore sooth her.

Paradise, that?s where she was, Payton reminded herself of this as she walked out of the house and stepped directly onto the white, soft sand. The sun was already visible, and the crystal clear water was mesmerizing to look at. She was so unbelievably grateful to have the friends she had and have the opportunities she had, such as this, staying in an amazing house with her best friends. Of course, this was a tradition for the girls, who for years had spent several weeks of their summer at the house. It was almost like a second home to her, outside of her friends places of course.

As she ran, Payton couldn?t help but smile at how nice it was to be back in the sun. After a rough winter in Ohio, she was relieved and happy to be away from the cold, even though it wasn?t cold up there anymore. An hour later, she found herself back at the house. She placed her shoes and socks on the back patio area, and made her way to the water. The light blue water was similar in color to her eyes, which were an icy, almost clear blue. They were creepy to her in some lights, looking almost see through, but there was something captivating about her long dark eyelashes, dark hair, and those crystal clear eyes.

Sitting in the sand, Payton lost herself in her thoughts. Toes were met by the water, which came and went as the waves moved in and out. The sun warmed her already tanned skin, which glistened slightly from her sweating from her run. Her thoughts turned to Logan. He had been her best friend forever, and it wasn?t until a night at school, where they had drunkenly confessed some stuff to each other. It had led to a more serious discussion the following day, which led to a week of dating. They had broken it off out of fear. They were so familiar with each other that they were afraid of messing it up, afraid of things changes and potentially losing one another. In the end, they had decided their friendship was more important than dating. For some reason, Payton had never told any of her girlfriends about this week long trial, but had kept it a secret for her and Logan. And sometimes, she lost herself in wondering, what if they hadn?t been so afraid.

--

Chocolate colored eyes blinked open a few times before Josh finally accepted that he was awake. Sighing, he rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling, remembering where he was, on an island, in an incredible mansion, with the girl he had on and off again been hooking up with and all of her best friends. Pushing the covers off of himself, he stepped out of bed, tossing his shaggy, dirty blonde hair out of his eyes. Deciding to shower, he made his way into the adjoining bathroom and turned the water on.

A few minutes later, Josh was dried off and dressed. He didn?t get dressed up, but instead just put on a pair of black basketball shorts and a red UGA shirt. Because of the way he walked, he practically bounced down the hall and into the kitchen. Looking through the pantry and fridge, he searched for something he wanted to eat. He settled on lucky charms, and poured a bowl of milk and then some of the cereal into the bowl. After locating the spoons, he grabbed one and a water bottle and headed out to the back patio. Settling into a chair, he started eating. Dark eyes noticed a girl sitting near the water, and from where he was, guessed it to be Payton. He was unsure, and lazy, so he didn?t get up or say hi, but just minded his own business eating, figuring everyone else would be up and ready to go soon, considering it was around ten.

Riley lay sprawled like a starfish on her bed, the covers covered half of her and she had a mound of pillows under her head. Slightly stirring and waking up she lay in bed dark green eyes staring out the giant window out to the ocean. She stretched out and got out of bed, throwing on a pair of dark wash short shorts and a white t-shirt. She straightened her brunette hair and put on some make up before heading out into the hall and down to the kitchen. Grabbing an apple she walked out onto the deck and ruffled up Josh's hair before sitting in a chair across from him. "sleep good?" she asked with a slightly sleepy voice.

Riley never did relationships, she was always terrible at them but Josh was a little different, usually she went through guys like a normal person went through under wear but with him, it lasted over a year. Maybe it was because they were such good friends before hand, maybe it was something else but Riley wasn't against it.

She let her eyes scope around the beach before she stood up and leaned on the railing, seeing Payton sitting on the beach. She loved this house, this tradition, and summer in general, these few weeks were always amazing.

---

Shawn was up shortly after Payton, he always prefered to start his day early. He decided to go out for a run as well. He grabbed a water and an energy bar before heading out, placing his headphones in his ears and strapping his ipod to his arm. He wore black running shorts and no shirt. Slipping into his running shoes he headed out. Soon into his run he noticed one of the girls, and after some thinking and matching face to names, he realized it was Payton. Sprinting slightly, he caught up to her. "Hey there" he said with a half smile as he slowed down to run beside her.

Shawn had a very topsy turvy friendship with Melissa right now, he tried to distract himself most of the time, he tried to talk to other girls, and most of the time it worked but deep down he still missed her. He hoped that this summer wouldn't make things harder on them and it would make it either go back to normal or way back to how they were when they were good friends. Either way, he refused to show his hurt on the outside and continued to be his cocky, flirty self.

Melissa woke to the sound of her friends downstairs. She looked at her clock, 7:45. Why on earth were they up so early? This was supposed to be vacation. She let her feet hit the floor with a frustrated thud and stood to her tall 5'10" muscled frame. Shawn was most likely out running, as she herself should be doing. But as motivated and athletic as Melissa can be, she was far from a morning person.

Pulling her dark brown curls into a long ponytail, a drowsy Melissa stumbled down the stairs and somehow managed to find the kitchen to pour herself some coffee before acknowledging Riley and Josh. "Oh, hey," the words slipped out of her mouth as she walked to the front porch. It was gorgeous outside. Melissa closed her eyes and took a deep breath, listening to the waves nearby crash onto the shore and letting the breeze lift her bangs from her deep blue eyes.

Melissa abruptly snapped back into reality when she saw two moving figures in the distance. She held her hand to shield her eyes and squinted into the sun. Definitel Payton and Shawn. Why were they running together? A little too close together for Melissa's comfort.

Melissa and Shawn were friends for 3 years before they decided to start dating. They dated for one year, and she decided to break it off because he started to show interest in other girls. It could have been nothing, it could have been something, but whenever they went to parties, or anywhere else for that matter, other girls fell all over him. And most of the time he would play along. All he ever did was flirt, it never went any farther. Most of the problem was she never told him it bothered her. But shouldn't he know that it bothered her when he flirted with other girls? Melissa won't admit she jumped to conclusions breaking up with him, but deep down she knows she made a mistake.

Scoffing at the two new running buddies, Melissa turned on her heal and went back in the house with Riley and Josh to finish her coffee, and hopefully get rid of her pounding headache.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan woke naturally around 8 and lazily slid out of bed, barely getting his feet on the ground before making a faceplant on the hardwood floor. Standing to his full frame, about 6'3", he tried to rub the sleep from his eyes and ran a hand through his blonde curls letting them fall back in his face, covering his golden eyes.

With his blonde locks, sparkling eyes, and muscled frame, Logan could pretty much have any girl he wanted. But he wasn't ready for a relationship yet. A date here, a kiss there, yeah sure. It's committment that he's afraid of. Last time he was in a serious relationship with someone he was head over heals for, it ended badly. He playfully took her phone and saw some text messages that he most likely wasn't supposed to see. She'd been cheating on him for 3 months.

And then there was Payton. They'd been friends ever since either of them could remember. He knew she'd always be loyal to him no matter what, even if they always stayed just friends. He felt like she was the only one he could ever trust. They could relate to eachother in a way they couldn't relate to anyone else. Their parents were all good friends and one night the two moms were out to dinner, and were hit by a drunk driver on the way home. Both were killed. That was about 10 years ago, and they both helped eachother through it, making their friendship stronger.

Logan deffinitely had feelings for Payton. He viewed her as more than a friend, more than a best friend even. He wasn't sure what category to put her in. Yeah, he always put her arm around her and called her, "baby" and sometimes they would even hold hands, but that's s far as it went. Even in their one week trial they never kissed. He was terrified that kissing her would make things weird.

Logan threw on the first thing he could find, which ended up being a band T-shirt of a band that he'd never even heard of before and navy sweatpants. He wasn't out to impress anyone, except maybe Payton. But if he hadn't impressed her yet, there was no hope for him.

He followed the voices from his friends downstairs. Melissa, Riley, and Josh were all up. But no Payton. "Is Payton still in bed?" He said, slightly confused. She was usually the first one up.

A voice greeted Josh, and he felt himself smiling a little as Riley?s fingers messed up his hair. For the past year, Josh and the leggy brunette had had an ongoing? thing? It was hard to define what their relationship was, or what it wasn?t. However, he had learned that trying to put a label on things or understand them tended to ruin things. Plus, they had a pretty good thing going, so he was definitely not going to be complaining about what was going on with them.

?Yes ma?am,? he said in a joking tone. He brought his dishes inside and placed them in the dishwasher, before heading back out to where Riley stood. He couldn?t help but look her over as he approached her and he had to admit he had gotten pretty lucky. Resting his arms on the railing next to Riley, Josh jokingly pushed her, sliding his entire side into hers, ?enjoying paradise?? He asked with a smile, dark eyes watched her stare out at the ocean.

Just as the words left his mouth, a few others showed up on the back porch, joining the two. Josh glanced back at Melissa, ?good morning,? he said cheerfully as he watched her notice the two on the beach. The other girls? expression flickered for a moment, she looked almost unsettled by the pair, but she quickly returned to normal, causing Josh to think it was something he?d created in his early morning drowsiness. When Logan made his way to the group, Josh couldn?t help but chuckle at the guys first words, of course the concerned Payton. Everyone was just waiting for the two to get together.

?Your love is outside my dear,? Josh teased Logan. He was that way with everyone, he joked to avoid his real feelings, to avoid having serious conversations, to avoid opening up to people. And in avoiding feelings, he found a love of sarcasm and joking, and so it became in his nature to poke fun and have fun poked at him.

--

Usually, Payton liked her space when she ran, but she actually enjoyed the company that morning. She chatted easily with Shawn, the two made random small talk as they stared out at the ocean. Payton knew some about what had gone on with him and Melissa recently, but she didn?t know the full story, and she was curious, but didn?t ask. She had her own boy problems. If you could even call Logan a problem.

Twisting her head, Payton glanced back at the house and was happy to see her friends together on the porch. ?Come on, everyone?s up,? she nudged Shawn and jumped to her feet, bare toes curled into the sand, loving the feeling of every grain. A lot of people hate sand and the way it gets everywhere, but Payton loved the beach and everything about it, sand included. By now, her hair tie fit snuggly around her wrist, and her long curls fell down her back, dancing in the ocean?s warm breeze.

With Shawn at her side, Payton headed back into the house. Bare feet met the cool wood floors and she shivered a little. Melissa, Josh, Riley, and Logan were all awake and together, some with coffee cups, others eating random breakfast foods. Logan. She caught herself wondering what she looked like for a moment, but remembered Logan had seen her at times way worse then she could possibly look right then. Those golden eyes pulled her in almost instantly and she smiled at her best friend, ?hey guys.? Getting a whiff of the coffee Melissa was making, she walked over to the brunette. Melissa was several inches taller than Payton was, but the height difference didn?t affect their friendship at all. They?d been enjoying this beach house together for years. ?Coffee sounds amazing,? opening a cabinet, she pulled out two coffee mugs and set them on the counter in front of herself and Melissa.

Riley caught her self as she was pushed over and smiled, she was about to answer him when Melissa walked in "Hey girly" she said as she looked from her to where she was looking on the beach then giving her a look saying 'forget him'. She leaned back on the railing and looked behind her to see Shawn and Payton walking back to the house. As Logan walked sleepily onto the porch she had to laugh lightly as she noticed the look on his face before he even asked the question. Hearing Josh's joke made her laugh a little louder. She had known Logan as long as she had known all the girls, just not as well. He often came to her for advice on her friend and he knew that whenever there was an opening for a little joke toward him about Payton, she'd be all over it.

"So Logan, is that why you're up so early, can't wait to see the love of your life?" she teased, knowing that normally he always slept till early afternoon, while right now it was just past 8am. "ya know, Payton loves early mornings and motivation" she added. Pushing herself off the railing she walked for the door, heading in the kitchen. She hip checked Logan slightly in play as she passed. Meeting Melissa and Payton at the counter she reached up and grabbed a cup for herself and pulled the cream out of the fridge. "Good run this morning Payton?" she asked.

---

Shawn pushed himself off the beach and wiped the sand off himself. Looking up at the porch as the two walked back together he noticed Melissa looking over. His heart skipped a beat and then fell when he saw she didn't look too impressed. Why though? She broke up with him. When they reached the house, he grabbed a bowl of cereal and headed out onto the porch. "Morning all" he said as he leaned on a wall and took a bite of his cereal. He glanced over at Melissa for a second then back to the group.

Logan smirked when he heard Josh and Riley's comments. It wasn't uncommon for his friends to pick on him about Payton. Or for them to pick on Payton about him. He looked up when he heard a door open to see Payton and Shawn come in together. Why were they together? They were probably just running...hopefully.

"Hey," Logan smiled and looked down at Payton as he wrapped his arms around her. "Good morning."

------------------------------------------------------

Seeing Payton and Shawn come inside together made Melissa's cheeks turn red with jealousy. She was always the one to be jealous...over everything. That's why she and Shawn didn't work out in the first place. She quickly rinsed her coffee mug out in the sink, but before it could make it to the dishwasher it slipped from Melissa's hands and came crashing to the floor, glass shattering across the hardwood. She stared at it for a moment and walked briskly out the door, avoiding eye contact with everyone. "I gotta go," she mumbled under her breath.

"Yea, you know I love my runs on the beach," Payton said with a smile, answering Riley's question. She took a sip of her coffee and had just returned the mug to the counter when Logan's arms slipped around her. She relaxed into him a little, ever since their mothers had been killed in the car accident, she'd found comfort in his arms. "Morning," she twisted her head slightly to look up at him, ice colored eyes meeting his golden ones. Just as she spoke, the shattering of a coffee mug caught her attention. Melissa, who stood just to the side of her, had dropped the mug.

Payton stood some what in shock as Melissa darted from the kitchen, muttering something under her breath. "Don't move," she said to Logan, noticing his bare feet. She tip toed around the glass, picking up the big pieces and tossing them in the nearby trash can. The smaller pieces were swept away by a broom into a dust pan, which she poured into the trash before returning to Logan's side. "Is she okay?" Concern flicked over her face as she contemplated running after the brunette, but she knew sometimes Melissa needed her space before she was approached. Still, Payton couldn't help but wonder what it was that had caused her friend to become so flustered, she couldn't think of anything she'd done wrong.

--

Hearing Riley laugh at him comments, and then add to teasing Logan about Payton, Josh smiled. There was just something about her. The others came inside and they enjoyed a few minutes of quiet time. Josh rolled his eyes at Payton and Logan, who of course hung onto one another. It was so obvious that they were so completely in love with each other. He wasn't much of a romantic, for the right girl he could be, but it was so obvious to him that Payton and Logan just needed to get over whatever was stopping them.

As coffee mugs flew and girls went various ways, Josh tried to avoid the drama. However, he had noticed Melissa's not too thrilled expression earlier at the sight of Shawn and Payton together. Despite that Payton was clearly in love with Logan, seeing Shawn with another girl hadn't appeared to be Melissa's favorite thing to see. As she walked out of the room, Josh looked over at Riley, meeting her green eyes. He made a goofy face, raising his eye brows and trying to lighten the mood. "So, who wants to go see what's wrong?"

Riley laughed with the group until Melissa dropped the cup and ran off. When she heard what Logan said she sighed, tip toed over the glass and started off toward her. She had a feeling she would either be attack hugged or pushed away, with Melissa you never really know. She found her on the front porch and sat next to her "wanna talk?" she asked with slight worry in her voice. She knew it was about Shawn but didn't know what exactly. Riley was always known as the psychiatrist of the group, she always wanted to help, she was generally good with advice and the girls would come to her and spill their emotions and she just soaked it up like a sponge. Secretly sometimes it hurt her more than her own problems hurt her, but she always put people before herself.

---

Shawn walked into the kitchen with everyone else just in time to see Melissa run off and hear broken glass. His heart fell to the floor as he watched her disappear and soon have Riley chase after her. He set his dish in the sink and pulled out his phone. "You okay love?" he sent before locking it and stuffing it back in his pocket. Despite the break up he couldn't stop talking to her with the little lovey words and names. Although he was a little worried about her, he tried to shake it out of his mind and looked to everyone "so whats the plan for today?" he asked

Melissa didn't even make it past the front porch before she heard Riley come after her. She pressed her back against the wall and slid down slowly. "Riley..." She groaned as she pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. "Don't ask me what's wrong because I don't know. All I know is, it has to do with him," she put emphasis on "him" implying that she meant Shawn. "I shouldn't be mad, upset, or jealous. I broke up with him." Feeling her phone vibrate in her back pocket, Melissa pulled it out and saw a new text message from Shawn. Before even opening the text she stood up and threw her phone as hard as she could before it landed in the sand. "Riley, why on earth am I so mad at him?!" She exclaimed, running her fingers through her hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Payton was still in Logan's arms while Melissa dropped the cup and ran out the door, only letting go for a second while she cleaned up some of the broken glass. "Well then..." Logan began. He looked down at Payton and embraced her again, pulling her in close and lifting her up off her feet. He was concerned for Melissa, but it wasn't his place to go after her. They were pretty good friends, but Logan was never one to be very consoling. He might just make things worse.

Looking back down at Payton he couldn't help but give a little smile. "And what might the wonderful Payton Clark be doing today?"

Edited by Wild Horse Feathers

Pulling herself away from Logan, Payton placed on her hands on the counter and lifted herself up. She sat on the counter, back leaning against the cabinents, allowing her to face all the guys. Riley and Melissa were outside, and she could only hope that Melissa was okay and that it was nothing serious. Kicking her legs out, she gently hit Logan several times in the leg, a grin forming on her face as she messed with him. The three guys in the kitchen with her had all questioned what they would be doing that day. As the host, she was the one they all looked to for the answer.

Biting her lip slightly, Payton thought of something to do. "Well, we have the jetskis, the volleyball net is set up outside, theres tanning, drinking, sleeping, eating.. breathing?" She began listing off a series of random activities in a somewhat sarcastic and joking tone, smiling at the guys.

--

Josh's eyes followed Riley as she left the room. Listening as Payton listed off various things they could do, he found himself tuning her out. He didn't really care what they did, as long as he could hang out with Riley and enjoy the beach. He hoped the drama, or whatever was wrong with Melissa, ended soon, so they could all enjoy their vacation and not have tension in the house. He watched Shawn text who he assumed to be Melissa and Logan cling to Payton, who surprisingly, moved herself away slightly. "Whatever sounds good to me."

Riley slid down beside her "you still love him lissy, you know that, I know that, I think he's the only one that doesn't know that" she said "Maybe you just need to figure out why you broke up with him in the first place and why you're not back together with him now" she added. Riley looked out to the beach where she could see her phone sticking out of the sand. "and for that matter, why you brought him along when you could have brought anyone else" she said as she looked over to her. She tickled her sides slightly to try and make her smile. She knew how her friend felt, she and Josh had an..interesting relationship. Somedays she wanted to let herself go and fall head over heels with him. The next she wanted to shove him off a cliff and laugh and jump for joy because he wasn't able to drive her insane anymore. She cared about him, a lot. She spent a lot of time driving down the highway with music blaring as she screamed and vented and punched her steering wheel in frustration. She also had nights where she'd curl up in his arms happily or hug her phone and fall asleep with a smile on her face.

--

Shawn watched the door every now and then. Looking from the door, trying to feel for a vibrate in his pocket. When he started feeling paranoid he took a deep breath and looked to the group "my vote is head to the beach with a cooler packed with alcohol, a volleyball, maybe some sand castle making kits, whatever floats our boats" he suggested.

OOC: Hey guys, I'm leaving early tomorrow morning to go to a horse show and I won't have access to a computer until later Sunday. I miiiiight be able to post early tomorrow morning depending on what time I decide to roll out of bed but considering I didn't get any sleep at all last night and it's midnight here AND I have to get up at 7 so I won't be late for work...the chances of me getting out of bed any earlier than 7 are slim =p

hey guys, i'm done with school for the summer. and i know you have already established characters and couples and such but i would really like to hop in. but i realize that would require a little mixing of couples, etc, so if that's not okay then i totally understand.

OOC: backbackback! So sorry guys, I came home Sunday afternoon and I went straight to sleep and slept for 14 hours (The entire week I was gone we only got about 2 hours of sleep a night, hah!) then I was flooded with work and school from being gone...Magikal if you can think of a way to incorporate 2 more characters that's fine and dandy =]

IC: Logan reluctantly released Payton as she went and sat on the counter. He playfully grabbed her ankles as she kicked at him and smiled at her. "Sandcastles? What are you, 10?" He laughed at Shawn's sandcastle idea. "Volleyball sounds like fun to me," he shrugged.

----------------------------------------------------------

"I do not still love him!" Melissa was completely taken aback by her friends comment, and was overly defensive about it because she was afraid it was true. "I brought him here because he was invited before we broke up, I didn't want to let him down." She lied. "Let's go inside and see what everyone else is doing today."

OOC: baaaaaaaad post...I apologize but that's the best I can do right now.