Sign in to follow this  
Colins.LoVeBuG1

Im Back! [Not A Rpg]

Hey everyone,

So I see HC has changed ALOT..... and incase everyone is wondering..... its abbie96?? If you all remember who I am lol. Just decided Id come back and see how everyone and everything was going... A lot to caught up on and talk about, and wanted to also say I missed you BOWLEGS AND EVERYONE ELSE!! I couldnt remember my email or anything so I had to make another account which was fine, cant wait to hear from everyone I use to RP with!!

Edited by Southern.Mess

Haha I remember you...HI! I had to create a new profile too,I used to be Sakura. Guess mine hasnt changed much. Just thought id drop by and say hello as well.

What you mean in your dorky days wildhorsefeathers? Lol I think back then was everyone dorky day.... I remember you sakura, we did a lot of wolf boarded together as well lol. HIYA BRISTII!!..... hmmm Idk if I've meet you shamp I'm sure I have though. Man hc has changed a lot... its sad, I remember when it was horrible on being so active too active that you could be done an hour and be 3 to 4 pages behind on a board...

Yeah,it was CRAZY being left behind and trying to catch up. I remember the wolf RPG lol! Now i have college and work,not much time for RP'ing.

*coughs and crickets*
I have no idea who I was before... Hisoka maybe?
BUT I saw Sakura and WildHorsefeathers, adn Tuckaway, and jeeze... I remember a chunk of you.

Just... hope you're all doing great!