cmpsp1

Critique This Breeding Qh Stallion

Thank you everyone for saying such kind things about Jasper.....he and I are both blushing.....trust me we are! <BLUSH>

If you know anyone interested I have 2 mares (half aunts)Jaspers dam's half sisters.

Both have great barrel horse confo, great minded....both maidens.

If anyone is intersted, they can lease these mares out....for free.....you pay all shots/veterinary and farrier....mare and foal feed at 8 months...and stud fee, PM me if anyone is interested, they are both 15'1 hands pedigree and pictures will be passed on when requested.

Now, this is unusual for me, but this boy is built to the T. Usually I do not LOVE all that muscle, but this boy, I need a mare to breed to him. Please post pictures of his little ones! \^o^/ bet they will be beautiful like their daddy!

Thanks so much.

Here are his finished pictures I just love my boy he has grown up to be a sweet loving smart and kind horse....the iceing is he is also drop dead gorgeous!

He has one foal due next year.....a test foal. His ads are up and there seems to be a lot of interest in this boy for obvious reasons.

My only regret is that he is a stud, I rarely get to see him, only twice a year....but he always remembers me!

KCM_3185-HUNNICUTT.jpg

KCM_3183-HUNNICUTT.jpg

KCM_3161-HUNNICUTT.jpg

and here is his ad

HUNNICUTTflyer2011.jpg

Edited by cmpsp1

That is simply an amazing stud! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL in every way! Conformation and color are perfect! They did a wonderful job with the pictures (as always).

Edited by HUSGal

I agree he is very nicely put together, but the first remark concerning his knees was correct-he is slightly back at the knees.

This conformation defect is much more serious that over at the knees, as it puts a lot of stress on that knee joint, which will cause a problem in high end performance, like racing

Thanks so much.

Here are his finished pictures I just love my boy he has grown up to be a sweet loving smart and kind horse....the iceing is he is also drop dead gorgeous!

He has one foal due next year.....a test foal. His ads are up and there seems to be a lot of interest in this boy for obvious reasons.

My only regret is that he is a stud, I rarely get to see him, only twice a year....but he always remembers me!

KCM_3185-HUNNICUTT.jpg

KCM_3183-HUNNICUTT.jpg

KCM_3161-HUNNICUTT.jpg

and here is his ad

HUNNICUTTflyer2011.jpg

He looks just like a Breyer model horse, and I mean that in a good way. (especially the second picture, he really does) but thanks, my beds wet from drool LOL. If I had a mare I could breed, he'd be at the top of my list for sure. I think he'd be a great horse to breed to!

I am so sorry I have been away so long from everyone here! Busy busy.....but I have not forgotten you all here! Thank you for the very kind comments about my boy...........It means so very much!

He is standing at the Harris Paint horses ranch in Federalsburg MD top of the line facility! He has bred quite a few mares this past season.....others are already booked for next year! We hope to have another busy season! <fingers crossed>.

He has been bred to race, barrel, wp, HUS and roping mares as well as 2 halter mares, really looking forward to seeing this next crop of foals.

Thanks so much for the compliments it means so much......He is such a sweetheart. such a good disposition you can do anything with him he has always been that way....first time to load on a trailer was when he was 2 years old to go to the trainer (race)...I led him on and he walked on like he had done it a thousand times.

First time on his back he acted like hey this is no big deal LOL every new experience he takes it all in stride no fuss no muss, his first foal....same thing, first hoof trim stood like a champ like he has done it many times before...first time ponied....ok no problem never a hesitation.....you have to love a good mind on a horse and to pass it onto his foals.yep that is Jasper!

I would take a dozen more of him...smarts and looks in the same package....priceless. :)

I absolutely love Jasper!!! I am lucky enough to have a mare in foal to him for a late April 2013 baby. My mare whose full and half siblings are 1D barrel and pole horses. Full sister won congress last year in AMA Poles (select but time would have won the AMA also) and was reserve this year in AMA Select as well as 4th in the average of the sweepstakes. Her Half sister same stallion won the AMA Select poles this year and was 5th in the barrels at Congress. I personally know the people that raised the mare (i own now) and all of her siblings. There are limited foals out of the mare's sire and super limited out of the mare's dam. My mare is the only breeding full or half sister to these horses. She was injured as a early 2 and never fully recovered hence why she is a broodmare. The ppl that own the full siblings also have her first foal who is started really nice and they feel like she is going to make the calaber horses of her aunts. I absolutely can not wait for this baby to get here!!

Thank you all for your kind comments it means so very much. I will be heading over to MD to see my boy this friday will take pictures to share and should have them posted when I get back on Sunday or on Monday.

I am already getting calls about breedings......I am so excited!

He is enrolled in the AQHA Stallion encentive fund and the APHA Breeders trust. as well as the Speedhorse races and the VGBRA Barrel days futurities and derbies.... we are very excited about this years foal crop...saddly two mares slipped their foals one 6 months along and the other 4 months along....we still do not know why....one we suspect was due to age 23 years old. the other was a 8 year old mare....not sure why that happened but there was an infection....so hopefully all the other mares produce healthy good looking and good minded foals. ;)

Someone just posted on my facebook that they are breeding two of their mares to Jasper! I was like, HEY I KNOW THAT HORSE! lol

Someone just posted on my facebook that they are breeding two of their mares to Jasper! I was like, HEY I KNOW THAT HORSE! lol

Lucky ducks!!!