Sign in to follow this  
mygoldfish

Help Me Choose.

Somehow, I've justified in my mind that it is okay for me to spend money on another swimsuit. lol.

I've literally spent all day looking at almost every swimsuit on almost every website i can think of.

I think i've narrowed it down, cause Aeropostale has fabulous sales and other cute things that i can justify buying as well.

But i still need to pick between two...

the two i have in mind are this one and this one. (note: i gave the links to my friend and she said they were just taking her to the home page. If that's happening again, you can search "palm tree" for the first one and "logo reversible" for the second one to find the right swimsuits.)

Here's my dilemma. I think, of those options, i like the logo in white best. But my whole justification for getting a new swimsuit is that i should get a dark one because i have light skin and both the ones i have right now are white-based. So i really don't think i should get the white logo one.

i really wish they showed the swimsuits on models, because i'm beginning to have second thoughts concerning whether the palm tree pattern will look good on. ya know?

ugh. any opinions? advice? recommendations? I just can't decide. Oh, and, of course, i'm open to other suggestions other than these two suits.

If you have light skin, i'd go for the first. I do like the second better BUT first would probably look better :) It says 2 for 25 though so ideally couldn't you get both?

well the 2 for 25 deal also applies to the bottoms, so if i was gonna try to be responsible, i should just get one and use the discount to get the set for $25.

I've considered getting both, though. lol.

What bottom would you get for the palm tree one? The solid black or the palm tree pattern? I think if you get that one the solid black might look better, the palm tree bottoms I think might be a little overkill, lol.

I would definitely get a solid black bottom for the palm tree one, I agree, palm tree on both might be a lot. But the black bottom with it will be really cute.

you guyssss, i'm so indecisive. =[ i like this one too.

lol.

but regarding the overkill thing - you guys are right. i hadn't thought about that. And now i'm worried that if they don't match i won't like it as much cause of my ocd and all...haha.

then, for a minute there i was beginning to love the idea of needing solid black bottoms...cause then i might be able to justify getting the bottoms from a different website cause i really like some bottom styles on other websites...and that way i could justify getting BOTH tops because of that sale.

LOL. i'm so pathetic. i'm so addicted. i can't stop shopping. help. help. help. make it stop.

haha.

augh! and i just found a glitch on the website, so i can get an even better deal...and i'm starting to think it would look really good with one half palm trees and the other half the white logo pattern - cause of the similar colors in the logo writing.

now i'm plotting to get multiple tops and one or more bottoms to go with those tops. baaaah.

do you think the black tie-dye bottom would work with the palm tree top?

lol. i'm pathetic.

Edited by mygoldfish

I love this one but thats just me. I really do like the palm trees one with a solid color bottom. super cute. that way with the solid black bottoms you could match it pretty much with any top.

augh! and i just found a glitch on the website, so i can get an even better deal...and i'm starting to think it would look really good with one half palm trees and the other half the white logo pattern - cause of the similar colors in the logo writing.

now i'm plotting to get multiple tops and one or more bottoms to go with those tops. baaaah.

do you think the black tie-dye bottom would work with the palm tree top?

lol. i'm pathetic.

Ahh now you've got me looking at suits, lol.

I'm not certain whether the tie-dye bottom would go since it has the pink strings...

mygoldfish- I just went to Aero today to get the blue suit i mentioned above, and it was on the 3.99 rack! so the total for me was 8 bucks!

The one that you liked (the reversible) is on the 3.99 rack as well! i'm pretty sure all aero's would have the 3.99 rack like the one I went to (:

mygoldfish- I just went to Aero today to get the blue suit i mentioned above, and it was on the 3.99 rack! so the total for me was 8 bucks!

The one that you liked (the reversible) is on the 3.99 rack as well! i'm pretty sure all aero's would have the 3.99 rack like the one I went to (:

dangit! that sucks cause there"s not an aero where i live... hmmm.

oooh but even after paying for gas, getting to the town that does have one will still be cheaper...

and either my boyfriend or i or both are supposed to be going there sometime this week anyways...

hmmmmmm.

the only catch - whether or not they have what i want in stock.

So it turns out everyone was in the mood for an adventure today, so brandon and our friend and i took the trip to go to the mall. Unfortunately they didn't have them at $3.99 here, but the 2 for $25 still applied. I ended up getting the black tie dye top and bottom, and then the palm tree top with a solid black bottom.

i am happy with my purchase.=]