Sign in to follow this  
LostHorseRider

A Few Lesson Pictures Of Mr.taylor

Taylor has been doing really good at the barn.

He gets

Mon-Off

Tue-Light Hack

Wen-Lesson w/ jumping

Thu-Hack

Fri-Off

Sat-Hack

Sun-Lesson w/ bit more jumping

Hi Mom

1-2.jpg

Here we go again

2-1.jpg

Ground poles? Do I havvveee toooo??? I think I will just close my eyes..

4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

Jumps

9-2.jpg

8-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

He is such a good boy and puts up with me and trys so hard. I am so thankfull to have the big guy.

If there is something that jumps out at you and you wanna say it say it. I don't mind :happy0203:

He's very cute.

Maybe try shortening your stirrups 2 holes? Your leg is practically straight when you're in your 2 point, which is also causing you to jump ahead a little.

Hah Its funny you said that I had taken them down a hole before I got on. They felt a little long but I will take them up 2 holes and see what it gets me :smilie:

Most days/lessons/hacks whatever I don't have anyone there to take pictures. So I know things have been "feeling" better lol But have not really seen what its looking like.

Give it some more time and you'll be rocking. That new program with the new farm is going to take some time for it to be effective. Trust me on this. It takes a little while.

He's cute and you're doing a nice job with him. Maybe someday I'll get to see you guys in person.

Oh I know it! I can already see the better in Taylor even if it's just tiny things like he's not trying to fall in AS much it's getting better and he's just getting easier to get going most of the time. Stuff like that.

Biggest thing though is he's not pulling on me near as much!

And were taking it pretty slow and easy. Judging it by him a lot on how much we do. So we don't over stress his back and make him sore.

And I you will see us in person sooner or latter :)