Sign in to follow this  
BuckinBrandy

If You Were A Disney Princess...

I'm most defiantly Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I LOVE reading and watching birds. haha

I have brunette hair and I believe it's whats on the inside that matters the most.

I don't know... I guess I'm just not "princess material"

I'm about to google a princess quiz...bahaha.

Okay, I tied for Belle and Pocahontis.

I started life as Aurora, turned into Belle, and now aspire to be Tiana. (Only in my dreams, though-- as if I could get a job or cook well, let alone both!)

My sister and I had a very lengthy discussion once about whether or not there are any intelligent Disney Princes. We couldn't come up with anyone - Aladdin was the closest we got, and we decided he doesn't count, because he was all, you know, a street rat.

As for me, I have no idea which princess I am without taking one of those silly quizzes.

I was thinking about Mulan, but I figured that'd be a bit stereotypical since our only similarity is our Asianness. I'm not even Chinese.

Though I guess she does ride horses...

I was thinking about Mulan, but I figured that'd be a bit stereotypical since our only similarity is our Asianness. I'm not even Chinese.

Though I guess she does ride horses...

Well, to be stereotypical I would have been Pocahontas . . . but I'm more like Mulan- gotta have something to prove that she can do better than everyone. BE A MAN!! hehe.

I don't see myself as any of the princesses. I actually see myself as Megora from Hercules. Her personality fits mine to a t.

I took a Disney quiz and it said that I would be Ariel, witch is fittin I guess because I love exploring new areas and I LOVED watching that show when I was little. LOVED it!

WRONG. That Disney quiz is WRONG. I'm soooo not Belle because I don't go home with strangers. Definitely more of a Pocahontas/Mulan mixture. equal parts nature-lover as I am butt-kicking-strong-woman!