horsechik1

Tattoos.

So, I'm going to get prices on my first tattoo tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. I'm going to get horseshoes across the top of my foot, and down to the ankle bone. Yes, I know its going to hurt like h*ll, lol. I'm preparing myself for it.

Anyone else have tattoos that you'd be willing to show me pictures of? :D

Here's something nice about getting tattoos that people usually forget to tell you: Once the needle is no longer on your skin, any pain is instantly gone. The tattoos on my wrists hurt a fair bit, but since it's not just a continuous motion of the needle, the pain was broken up into segments. Beware: Once you get one, it's really hard not to get another... and another...

Here are mine:

FearFaith_tattoo.jpg

This represents a song lyric from a favorite song, by my favorite band. The lyric is "I've got a heart that's full of equal parts of fear and faith."

icy_tattoo.jpg

This is for my big horse, who I had to euthanize a few years ago. His registered name is "I'll Call You", thus, "icy".

Don't forget to post photos of yours!

Those are really nice! I'm getting the one on my foot, then I've got another picked out as well. Lol. I haven't even gotten my first and I'm already addicted.

I have a couple....

Left shoulder

cb827e3a.jpg

Right shoulder

e202b2ed.jpg

Shoulder blade

49e3c883.jpg

Small of my back

de142817.jpg

Back of my neck

f7448fb3.jpg

My tattoo artist has his version of this drawn up for my left calf

f6590f3f.jpg

And my right calf will have this from Stairway To Heaven. (just the old man and stones.

72ff37a4.jpg

Also we've worked out 2 new ones for my shoulder blade / back. They will be My Little Demon "Sin Blossom" (left) and "Corpsey Puff" (right). It is addictive. I love getting inked.

So far I have two..

Koi fish on my right shoulder (This one hurt so bad! I wanted to pee my pants..)

0408012212.jpg

Lily on my left forearm (This was my first one. The pain wasn't too bad. It hurt when I watched him do it. When I looked away, it didn't hurt as bad..)

0610012340a.jpg

But now, I want MORE! :crazy:

73895_10150300984835244_843430243_15707399_4053992_n.jpg

My first one! It didn't hurt at all :) and it means soo much to me. I adore it.

168153_10150377744900244_843430243_17048068_8223103_n.jpg

My best friend and I got matching tattoos on our wrists. Mine is on the left wrist, hers on the right. They're japanese symbols for Horses and forever friends. They have UV ink around them so they're glowing under black light :)

I adore your uv tat. My artist doesn't have any uv ink in stock. I'm sure if I asked him though he would get it for me.

Wow, all of yours looks great! Well, I went ahead and got my first one tonight...but y'all don't wanna see pics now do you.

I adore your uv tat. My artist doesn't have any uv ink in stock. I'm sure if I asked him though he would get it for me.

My artist is wicked with the UV ink lol he has so many colours! I got the UV ink for free too and just paid him 20 bucks to touch it up. In total that tattoo cost me 80 bucks. I was stoked lol

That's awesome. I'd be stoked too. Currently I'll get almost all of mine free due to trade from 2 different artists (same shop). I don't know what I'll do when I have no more credit there lol.

I have one like the one you were gonna get, I got it about a year ago, and then a few months later I got one on my ankle :]

tattoo333.jpg

^my first one^

tattoo44.jpg

^What it says^

tattoo22.jpg

^and my second one^

The first took an hour, and barely hurt. The second one took 5 minutes, and it hurt horribly! lol. The second one is my vaulting number, so I'm getting a horse running above it soon, so people don't keep asking why I have P25 on my ankle.

I have the Japanese symbol for horse behind my left ear,i LOVE IT! It makes me look like a bad-donkey!...yall know. stupid censor.

I AM getting a new one within the next month. Im thinking a blue star with my sons name and birthday in the star,probably on my shoulder or calf.

Haven't post here in quite some time...but figured I'd post my latest tattoo for those who will truly appreciate it!

207847_10150170533928139_551818138_6770860_5405818_n.jpg

Then I have my feet too. The anchor foot was just done so that foot is a bit swollen in this picture, it says love, grandpa in his signature.

45805_431845398138_551818138_4920703_5026101_n.jpg

JC - that horse tattoo is gorgeous. I am not brave enough to go that large!

Here are mine, minus two nautical starts that I have on each hip-ish area.

The right symbol means family, the left means friends.

100_9751.jpg

100_9750.jpg

This makes my toes look awkward, lol.

100_9749.jpg

This is my left shoulder. I designed the black one myself. In the wing it reads "Gram" if you look close. It's in remembrance of my Great Grandmother.

Butterflies.jpg

This is the lower left side of my back. That is my Cassidy girl. I took in a portrait and they redid it (Picture makes it look poorly done, but it looks nice).

Cassidy.jpg

This is my middle back. I want to add to it eventually.

100_9744.jpg

And the small right corner of my back.

Rose.jpg

Gorgeous artwork, ladies! I'm most likely getting my first one this winter. I've been wanting one for the past 3 years. I'm pretty excited/nervous about it.

JC; did the one on your rib cage hurt? That is where I am wanting to get one but I am scared to death about it. Lol.

Here's mine, it's my only one, and I love it. If i get another one it'd be years from now and only one other tattoo. It's a leopard. Not a jaguar or "panther," and there are very specific differences. It's my spirit animal, and what my mom has always see me as, too. I adore it more than anything and I'm very happy with the work. It was just short of 7 hours, straight, 1 session.

DSC_5362.jpg

DSC_0793.jpg

Val, girl, look at you! Sick hair cut!

Janine, your tat came out sick!! Must have killed! I was following your progress there on FB, dangg.

Ok, so I'm alwayss changing my mind on what I want tatted. I want something of my dog eventually but I haven't drawn up anything I like yet.. and I really want a feather somewhere, like this:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljfl7l9lmR1qbx6bpo1_500.jpg

And I drew up this guy a while ago to jump over my hip.. I might just get this one with a few alterations.

Photo282.jpg

Ribs weren't bad, I can tolerate pain VERY well I actually fell asleep during my last sitting. I think that the stomach bits were the worst. It took about 14 hours total with about 4 sittings.