Sign in to follow this  
MysticRealm

Gorgeous Elis Pics!

Well since these pics aren't discipline specific and the Hunter/Jumper board is a bit slow I thought I would post it here!

Got some pics of Elis having some fun in the field! So pretty!

I also got some gorgeous new confo pics! Compare a before pic from during the winter, to now!

Enjoy!

Before

393978751.jpg

After

397403133.jpg

397403132.jpg

Free Pics!

397403131.jpg

397403134.jpg

397403136.jpg

My Tawny has a pale colored tail, that these days i have taken to keeping bagged.. the color is soo much prettier without the yellow stains.. LOL what are you using if you dont mind me asking.. I just use the horse blue on her mane and tail.. (she is a silver dapple bay) and it seemed to help!

BTW do you live close to where they do horse Halloween contests?? Here in Utah over in Grantville at the Pegasus event center, they have a dress up day for Halloween for the horses.. I want to make Daniel into a buckskin Pegasus.. I have to get turkey feathers to make the wings.. I bet you could get a set of inexpensive ones for your pretty pony, and maybe a glue on horn (they make this glue that sticks, and washes out wish a little warm water..wish i could remember where i found it) I bet yours would look awesome as a Pegasus.