Heidi n Q

Multiquote Feature Not Working Properly

Just as the title says; when I click MultiQuote, instead of highlighting and holding that reply in queue for a multiquote reply of my own, it immediately opens a reply window with that ONE quote. There is *nothing* "multi" about that.

Would someone address the issue or let me know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

h =^..^=

Thanks for your share ,your idea is really creative ,waiting for your next step.

Say WHAT?

WHAT idea did Heidi have?

Methinks you be a spammer ...

Just as the title says; when I click MultiQuote, instead of highlighting and holding that reply in queue for a multiquote reply of my own, it immediately opens a reply window with that ONE quote. There is *nothing* "multi" about that.

Would someone address the issue or let me know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

h =^..^=

Say WHAT?

Hmmm worked fine for me. Heidi, you must be a spammer. confused0024.gif

Heidi - I replied to your PM as well... Maybe you tried to do too many at once? I believe the limit is 5.

Sorry, you'll have to dig a little deeper into your bag of tricks because I don't believe this problem originates with me.

I've been UNABLE to multi-quote ANYTHING beyond ONE post because AS SOON AS I CLICK "MULTI-QUOTE" IT TAKES ME DIRECTLY TO A REPLY WINDOW.

Because it does that, THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO EVEN *ATTEMPT* TO CLICK A SECOND POST TO ADD TO MY "MULTI-QUOTE" so "no" I am not trying to include "too many" posts in my multi-quote.

Can someone PLEASE read and understand what I have explained about my attempts at multi-quote and look into solving this issue for me?

Oh, and I am not a spammer. :happy0203:

Sorry, you'll have to dig a little deeper into your bag of tricks because I don't believe this problem originates with me.

I've been UNABLE to multi-quote ANYTHING beyond ONE post because AS SOON AS I CLICK "MULTI-QUOTE" IT TAKES ME DIRECTLY TO A REPLY WINDOW.

Because it does that, THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO EVEN *ATTEMPT* TO CLICK A SECOND POST TO ADD TO MY "MULTI-QUOTE" so "no" I am not trying to include "too many" posts in my multi-quote.

Can someone PLEASE read and understand what I have explained about my attempts at multi-quote and look into solving this issue for me?

Oh, and I am not a spammer. :happy0203:

I can't help you, when i click on the multiquote it stays highlit until I hit reply :confused0024:

Maybe you need to ask DH how many chickens you need to sacrifice to solve this?

Edited by Quartermutt

Say WHAT?

I WANTED TO "MULTIQUOTE" ANDI AND MUDDER.

I CLICKED "MULTIQUOTE" UNDER ANDI'S POST AND IT OPENED *THIS* REPLY WINDOW.

THERE WAS NO GREEN/RED CHANGING OF THE BUTTON TO INDICATE IT LINING UP IN A MULTIQUOTE-QUEUE ... JUST *BAM!* ... A REPLY WINDOW AND NO WAY TO 'MULTIQUOTE' AND ADD MUDDER W/OUT HAVING TO COPY/CUT, BACK BUTTON AND CLICK QUOTE OR MULTIQUOTE UNDER MUDDER'S POST SO I COULD PASTE WHAT I'D COPIED/CUT FROM MY ATTEMPT TO MULTIQUOTE ANDI'S POST.

Do you see what a fureekin' headache this is?

What has been done to check if this is an issue I am having vs a software issue the site is having?

If this is me, what can you suggest I do to fix this issue so I *can* use multi-quote?

The only idea I have is to log-out, then log-in, hoping that would erase any more-than-five quotes in case the site is 'holding' them for me. However, I have to say I feel if HC was holding quotes for me to use, I would have expected them to appear in any/all reply windows and I have seen no indication that was happening.

I can't help you, when i click on the multiquote it stays highlit until I hit reply :confused0024:

Maybe you need to ask DH how many chickens you need to sacrifice to solve this?

Ugh. I don't want to have to sacrifice any chickies ... no matter how badly I'd like to see some heads roll. :happy0203:

Some times a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I'm sure LC would be willing to loan you some chickens. Or maybe Pony has a spare goat if you need to go to the BIG FIX :happy0203::shocked:

Sure! But you might need two; I don't know if they are worth as much as a goat.

Hmmm. I think I'd *prefer* a goat over two husbands. :happy0203:

Hmmm. I think I'd *prefer* a goat over two husbands. :happy0203:

How DO you use multiquote? I clicked on multiquote for Heidi's post and it opened a reply box with the quote that you see above. :confused0024: