Sign in to follow this  
Cheyenne&Gizmo

Purchase Of Foal?

i have been working here at a breeding farm for the last 5 months.. there is a mare here that i really like, and she is bred for a 2012 foal... she is bred to a stallion that i have liked for a long time, he is tearing up the rodeo circuits with his offspring and he is a nice stallion to be around and his foals are the first to sell on the farm....he has numorus fututrity age foals that everyone is talking about and everyone know them.

here links to both the mares page and the stallion.... the mare is a Streakin La Jolla daugther out of a Runaway Winner ( Beduino)mare the stallion is Fast Moon Chic by Marthas six moon by Chics Gay

http://www.sandyridge.ab.ca/stal_pgs/chic.htm

http://www.sandyridge.ab.ca/mares_pop_ups/2010/la_jollas_avenger.htm

i am looking at this foal as a future compitition horse and then once proven a broodmare/stallion prospect...

what do you guys think of this combination????

Edited by Walking On Acid

OMB! I love, love love that mare's breeding. Streakin Six, Beduino AND Raise Your Glass are you kidding?!?! To die for if you want speed.

Can't really help with the stallion. Mostly barrel racing/rodeo? I'm way more familiar with racing.

I would buy the foal just based on the mare's breeding and knowing that the stallion has successful get in your sport.

Equinitis -- that's what I did too when I saw her pedigree and not to mention she's beautiful!!! And they are both huge horses !!

I just gotta convince my dad I need another horse

the most important bloodlines are Runaway Winner and Streakin La Jolla (sire of Mr Jess Perry), these two are heavy hitters. the sire? i dont know, hes probably a good barrel horse. but the mare is far better then the sire for sure.