Sign in to follow this  
Eskielvr

Words With Friends

Lol thanks Shel, I hope so!! Actually, I don't really care. I'm just having fun using my brain (for once)

Ok I just outdid myself. I got a 99 point word. NINETY NINE. With some cousin of mine. Or whatever she is. Glad it wasn't with one of you cause you would have whipped my butt for that one! I played the word Zests on a triple word score with triple letter on the Z. Oh yeah baby.

I can't start a game because I have too many going (I think up to 24 now? A couple of random people started a game with me).

But you can add me! tenacioustins :happy0203:

Confetti and I were neck and neck for a while and she was beating me before that and then I pulled a word out on a triple letter that got me 48 points and lead to my eventual victory....

"Douches" for the win!! :lol::rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

ETA: I have too many active games and can't add anyone right now :(

Edited by Shel

I beat CM! Lol! It may have been a small victory, but heck I won. That doesn't happen very often

:winking:

Off to start a game with Equi and SexySalty....beware! (Not really).

Hahaha so now it's a novelty to beat me? I usually fail miserably at Scrabble.

Guys, just remember you can combine words, like in my game with Spotty...I did the word Dinners horizontally from the edge into the middle of the puzzle. Then on the I of dinners, she put Hit, going vertically. Now you would think that the D is not open for a vertical word. But I found a way. I did "Spade" down. And the A made a word with the H of hit, and the E made a word with the T of hit. And I got 61 points. Poor Spotty. I really do feel bad. Sorta.

Also...always look out for those double and triple word...or even letter scores! If you can't use one, make sure you don't open one up!! Unless you're willing to take the risk of it being taken before you get there. Sometimes I do that and I usually lose my bet.

Edited by Confetti's Mom

Well now I feel like the resident you know what...LOL

I don't MEAN to beat everyone but, well, if there's a good word, I use it... :happy0203: Don't run away from me, I promise I'm not scary!

Umm...Spotty...lol

But for the most part, I'm getting my butt whooped. I swear. Pinky has me good. Esk and I are head to head. And the rest of them are pretty much from FB so I don't know their HC name LOL

Well as Shel said to me, if you keep getting your butt kicked, eventually you will learn more about how to play the game!

Well as Shel said to me, if you keep getting your butt kicked, eventually you will learn more about how to play the game!

That's how I learned, I had people beating me every single time so I had to figure things out quick!

Serah, what is your user name??

Eskie and I have gotten ourselves saddled with an extremely "sucky tile" game. I think I've also finally figured out some semblance of strategic playing. It took me awhile though!

Serah, what is your user name??

Eskie and I have gotten ourselves saddled with an extremely "sucky tile" game. I think I've also finally figured out some semblance of strategic playing. It took me awhile though!

Our tiles are HORRID!!!!

Yes, Eskie beat me. I couldn't believe it!! But she did!

I'm head to head with but behind laramie...way behind Shel (again!), way behind pinky...so...I don't win them all...lol!

Ok, all..

If you started a game with me, and no longer want to play, can you please resign?

If you are still wanting to play, will you take your turn please???

Thanks!!!!