Sign in to follow this  
Brush Creek Jake

Pictures And A Small Update! :)

I haven't posted pictures in over a year lol.

So I guess a relatively large amount of horse-related stuff has happened since I last updated, namely Jake and Bob's move to another barn. We moved them last November to a place that's about 50 miles away, but it's an awesome area and they're happy and healthy. I went from seeing them twice a day to about twice a week, and that was tough for a while, but for some reason I'm actually riding more now than I was when they were ten minutes away lol. So I'm happy. :) Jake is doing great, he's been getting ridden more this summer than he has in two years! We're both rusty (mainly me lol), but he's smart and he tries hard, so that makes things pretty easy. Bob can't complain, he spends his days kickin it with his homies and that's about it lol.

School is good, still got a ways to go but I'm making progress lol. I'm double majoring in German and Accouting and I'm minoring in Economics, so school keeps me busy. I'm pretty much done with my German degree and my Econ minor, but it's going to be quite a while before I finish with Accounting haha. School starts again a week from Tuesday, and for once I've got a decent schedule this semester, so I should have time to keep riding. :D

So that's about it I guess haha. Hope you're all doing well!

So yeah, these are cell phone pictures and they're not the best quality obviously lol, sorry. Anyway, here's Jake in the wash rack...

Jake1-4.jpg

Jake2-4.jpg

Standing out in the pasture etc.

Jake4-3.jpg

He was looking at Bob out in the pasture haha

Jake5-3.jpg

Standing out in the pasture again, these obviously aren't in order lol

Jake6-3.jpg

There's Bob in the middle, with Chex to the left and Rebel to the right.

Jake7-3.jpg

They're boyfriends. Bob chews Chex's mane off and Chex chases the other geldings away from Bob. lmao

Jake8-2.jpg

Haha that's all, thanks for looking! :)

Edited by Brush Creek Jake

Maggie! I miss you.

Jake and Bob look great. =] I'm glad you like the new place.

Annd it's fantastic that you can ride more. I'm sure you enjoy that.

Thanks guys! :D I appreciate it!

Krystal, I miss you guys too! Lol I'm trying to be around a little more, we'll see what this semester does to the amount of free time I have available haha.

Bocake I'm going to send you an email soon, we need to catch up. :D

Jackie, I want to see new pictures of Andy! Have you posted any recently? I haven't really been around that much so I might have missed them if you did. Hope you guys are doing good over there!

Thanks Hil! And congratulations, I saw that you're going to try to get your WPRA permit! I'm so excited for you. I know you've been through so much with your horses, and you've been crazy tough and persistent through it all, and I'm so happy that your dreams are so far on their way to coming true. Keep us updated! :D

I haven't taken a bunch of new pictures lately. I stepped away from the camera for a while but I really do need to get it back out. I post some on FB when I do take them, so you can find me there if you have FB. We're doing great though!

Edited by redrunnincowgirl

Thanks Hil! And congratulations, I saw that you're going to try to get your WPRA permit! I'm so excited for you. I know you've been through so much with your horses, and you've been crazy tough and persistent through it all, and I'm so happy that your dreams are so far on their way to coming true. Keep us updated! :D

Hope so! Three of my horses were hurt the day after I said that so I'm thinking I'm most likely doomed. LOL!

You definitely need to post more, though! We miss you!

Thanks guys! :D

Jackie, I don't have facebook right now. :( I'm glad you guys are doing well though!

Hil, I'm so sorry to hear about your horses! You're not doomed, just try to stay positive and everything's going to work out!

Lol thanks Jenna, I'll be sure to pass the message along! He's had to wear a grazing muzzle all summer, so I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that all of his hard work has paid off. :P