Sign in to follow this  
Tiffany_rhnee92

Increasing My Post Count

My mom had such a blast with last years Christmas exchange, and so did everyone else, that I am hoping to join this years.

I am getting a head start to increase my posts, and I have decided to start a thread to just get my post count up.

Anyone else want to join?

I don't know whether to repair my current car or try to buy a new one.????

If I repair my current car I wont have a car payment. But, its old and may break down again. :confused0024: :confused0024: :confused0024:

I own a 96 honda accord.

The tranny is out on it.

&2500 to repair. I only paid &1500 for the car, and the blue book value is at &2100.

I don't think I want to put more into a car than it is worth. But, I don't know if I can get approved for a loan to get a new(er) car.

Hi, I am old (LOL) & own lots of animals, ask me what I own one at a time & I will help you out.

That would be awesome!!

Thank you. I have a little time on my hands today, so any help would be appreciated.

What kind of pets do you own?

what do you have?????

As for your car....if it only needs a tranny, put it in. Hondas hold their value & are good on gas, if it needs alota work sell it.

If you can stay at home & save money...stay. If you get along well w/your family...stay.

what do you have?????

As for your car....if it only needs a tranny, put it in. Hondas hold their value & are good on gas, if it needs alota work sell it.

If you can stay at home & save money...stay. If you get along well w/your family...stay.

We are currently horseless... but looking.

I have 4 dogs and a cat. (well the cat is my moms, and I don't like him)

The only dog that is actually mine is my Chihuahua Maddison. I got her for my 16th birthday. She is fawn and white.

I get along with my family. I am just really independent and want to be out on my own. I don't have a curfew, and they just expect me to help out with chores every now and then.

OMG I feel like I'm really far away, but i have to post to check...

You are closer than I am. LOL

Do you want to do the exchange this year? My mom got such good stuff last year. Everyone seemed to have had a good time.

I think its 1000 Sayge. Not positive, though.

Pretty- I had your Mom last year for the exchange. She was fun to shop for! =]

REally want to do it again this year, but I don't think I can. Financial issues and a baby due the 2nd of December. Don't want something to happen to where I get put on the naughty list. I really, really want to, though! Gave me something to look forward to last year because I don't generally get Christmas presents from people.

Edited by Hibiscus

How many posts do you have to acquire before joining the exchange? I'm hoping to do it this year.

Last year it was 1000.

Looks like you are getting closer as well. (that was a joke)

Edited by prettywithpaints

I think its 1000 Sayge. Not positive, though.

Pretty- I had your Mom last year for the exchange. She was fun to shop for! =]

REally want to do it again this year, but I don't think I can. Financial issues and a baby due the 2nd of December. Don't want something to happen to where I get put on the naughty list. I really, really want to, though! Gave me something to look forward to last year because I don't generally get Christmas presents from people.

She LOVED your box! Still talks about it and the stuff she got. I sure do hope that you can join this year.