Sign in to follow this  
Tiffany_rhnee92

Increasing My Post Count

I'm glad to see you're starting early. I started power posting after Halloween & needed about 800 posts. I had some good help & made it. Have you tried playing the word association game? It's a big time saver. But, this will probably be your best asset for getting there, plus you'll get to know a lot of folks better as they join you, trying to get their post count up.

ya... my mom is a nag.. LOL. She keeps telling me that if I don't start now that I won't get to 1000 posts. So I figured that I would get her off of my back. :happy0203:

I will have to go check out the game thread. Thanks for the idea.

Shuckey darn... LOL...

Farah... I wish I could. She talks to much!!

HEY!!! Stop talking about me like that. I will beat you. :winking:

So my first patient was at 9am she has bad old-timers (heehee) she gets her under clothes (garments) all ready and says ok I got my clothes and starts walkin to the bathroom I say no no those are ur under clothes so she gets her clothes and says oh I need my under clothes. and I say no u have those already hun and she says oh and starts walkin to the bathroom...ahhhahaa makes me laugh

My second patient at 10am is a hoot!! she is very precise about everything being a certain way...I have been helping her for so long I know her routine and what she is going to ask next so I am always on the ball with her...I try to slow down a bit because I dont want to hurt her feelings lol

My third patient is a SLOW POKE!!! she just takes her time with everything has to take a shower that is like 20 minutes long and she wets the wash cloth like 50 times!!! I have no clue if its like an OCD thing...but it makes me laugh..

Chino-I love being out of high school...my ex totally ruined it for me. He talked crap on me and made tons of people hate me...I am the sweetest nicest person ever and what he did to me was uncalled for.. I want to take back my junior and senior year with him and experience it for myself...I shouldn't have gotten so "serious" (or so I thought)

Chino-I love being out of high school...my ex totally ruined it for me. He talked crap on me and made tons of people hate me...I am the sweetest nicest person ever and what he did to me was uncalled for.. I want to take back my junior and senior year with him and experience it for myself...I shouldn't have gotten so "serious" (or so I thought)

I totally feel you. My son's dad totally ruined my junior and senior year too.

I wish I could have experienced it all the "normal" way. But the ex was a spaz about all of that.

My last patient...bless her heart...has nothing wrong with her but old age...haha no vision problems no hearing problems. she definitely chooses when to listen tho haha I see her walk fine and stand and sit fine but when she knows u are there to help she all of a sudden needs the help haha

:bang_head:

Oh man this brings back memories, we used to play a game where we would write three phrases about ourselves and the other people would have to guess which one was false, it was a fun way to get to know everyone. My closest friends on here I met in a "up my posts thread" for the same reason as well.

So for my question, what type of music do you like, who is you favorite?