Sign in to follow this  
meeker_gurl8789

2011 Secret Santa Sign Ups!

Dear SS..

I caved and mailed your box. I really was going to wait til the last day, but I couldn't hold out. I hope you like it!!!

Sincerly... ME!

Checked my PO box...nothing there yet!

Well actually there was something from another board buddy she sent me, and a package of soap from a FB friend, and a breyer I won on ebay for .99....but no SS gift!

Hey....get my name off the bad list! I don't want to accidently be blacklisted, just cuz I'm somewhat of a procrastinator. I followed the rules. :unsure:

Hey....get my name off the bad list! I don't want to accidently be blacklisted, just cuz I'm somewhat of a procrastinator. I followed the rules. :unsure:

I dont think you are on the bad list... She was just saying that as of yesterday, she hadn't heard from you..

Right now the only person we are waiting on is Horsefeather..

Checked my PO box...nothing there yet!

Well actually there was something from another board buddy she sent me, and a package of soap from a FB friend, and a breyer I won on ebay for .99....but no SS gift!

Check Again!!!

That's it young lady, get yourself to the principals office NOW!!

:D

LOL NO ONE is on the bad list i was just mentioning it here incase you hadnet recieved my email but may be stoping in and checking this thread

BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW WERE AT 100% SHIPPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!