Sign in to follow this  
meeker_gurl8789

2011 Secret Santa Sign Ups!

Email sent!

It's really just me. I have a bf but he doesn't need anything.

I'm 5'3" and wear a women's large or men's medium in shirts. I like long sleeved t-shirts and hooded sweatshirts (w/ or w/o zippers). I don't like anything too bright but most colors are fine.

I have 3 horses: Subliminal, Hayley, and Batiste and all are chestnuts. They all have leather halters and I have some extra lead ropes so they're good there. But brushes and treats are always appreciated. No candy canes please (I have 2 full cases at home leftover from last winter...) but they love most things, anything peppermint (i'm ok with peppermints, just not candy canes), apple, etc. Only one is picky and they other 2 are vacuum cleaners so pretty much anything goes.

I also have a dog named Hermione. She's a 27lbs mutt. She's a lab/sheltie/jack russell/who knows what else mix. She likes toys and treats and hugs, and pretty much everything. She really likes hooves right now.

I like socks.

Please skip any and all scented things. I get migraines and certain scents trigger them, but I haven't managed to compile a list (people in my office like candles so I usually find out which scents bother me the hard way). Body wash/shower gel could cause similar issues so it's safer just to skip that stuff since I can't make a list of bad scents.

I'm not a chocolate person. A little dark chocolate is fine as is a little white chocolate. But, I like caramels and fruity candy. Though chocolate cover coffee beans are good too.

I've recently become addicted to my crockpot. Crockpot related items (cookbooks, etc) are very welcome.

I do like horsy stuff. I used to show hunter/jumpers and really only ride english now. Not crazy on western themed stuff, but other horse stuff, fox hunting items/decorative things are good. Hopefully that makes sense? Dog stuff is good too.

I love reading. And TEA. I'm a tea addict. I have about 20 different kinds at home and 10 at work... Dislike lipton, but beyond that, I love tea. Loose tea or bags. Both are good. Chai too. Not a crazy coffee person.

Can't think of anything else right now. But if I do...

Just wanted to add: nothing with artificial sweeteners please! I get migraines from them (splenda/sucrose, aspartame, etc.)

Edited by subliminal

It has been awhile since I did one of these. Email is sent.

It is just me and hubby and our cat Melvin. Cat is easy to please. He will be happy with a box with shipping material.

I have one horse, Cheese. Mostly do dressage/eventing. She is my old barrel horse who decided she was done with the speed stuff.

Fav color is green. I try to stay away from floral scented stuff since certain ones will give me a headache.I wear a size large in womens and a medium unisex. I could always use a new baseball cap. I have an eye issue that can make the sun's light harsh to my eyes. So I always have a cap on.

Hubby and I love coffee. Actually I like most form of caffene since I work nights. Chocolate/candy/baked good are all good. I have a husband who eats everything. If you have something in particular to your area that is unique I would love to try it.

The one thing horsie I could use is black gaming/roping reins mafe of syntetic material. I need something for trail riding that is easy to wash.

Edited by c.s.a.

I wonder if a Mod could pin this at the top? Also, wonder if a post could be make and pinned on each sub forum not just GCC, with a link to this thread? I know that there was probably a 6 month span where I never even looked on GCC, and it would be terrible for someone to miss out on SS because they missed the thread.

I love the hoiliday exchange here and am happy to say I can participate this year, I have sent my info' off via email. :happy0203:

I am easy to please. I love anything that has to do with horses and mules.

grooming supplies, books, figures, clothes and such just anything with a horse theme.

I wear a size large shirt

I love all kinds of candy as well.

My favorite color is red, with purple and yellow closley following.

I am also an artist and love all things crafty :smile:

edited to add more detail..when I say grooming supplies I mean body and mane brushes.

When I mention crafty things ..such as brushes, paints, canvas, watercolor paper, wood or even little all in one projects.

You can't go wrong with anything that is or has a horse or mule..though I am not much of a fan of QHs or Paints and do not own any. I do own Mustangs, Morgan, Pintaloosa and a big mule. I am more of a dog lover and own a red Doberman, then a cat lover.

Edited by luvallbreeds

Well... we have 19 peeps involved now!!! WOOT WOOT!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I have a list of every ones information post, and as soon as the deadline passes I will post it. This way everyone's ideas will be easier to find.

As Meeker said, add as much information to your post as you can. If you see something you want while out shopping, edit your post to add it. :happy0203:

Going to be an awesome exchange!!!

Yep. I made a list of family and Jerry went through it. He marked off people left and right. Apparently not everyone in the family is liked lol. Gives me money for SS :D

lol sayge you have NO idea how id like to do that right about now i could mark off the whole inlaw family minus kids if it was up to me but then wed have hurt feelings lol.. Im glad your still able to join in this year youll have alot of fun

I'm going to have to drop out after all. =[ Having more complications and they mentioned a hospital stay yesterday. I hate this. Sorry Eskie and Meeker.

I'm going to have to drop out after all. =[ Having more complications and they mentioned a hospital stay yesterday. I hate this. Sorry Eskie and Meeker.

That was supposed to say... Ohhhhh Noooo.

Take care of you and that baby.

Edited cause of stupid phone.

Edited by Eskielvr

Just sent in my email!

Family Members - Just me and my DH! We're both 26. We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 6 frogs.

Cats - 1 Tuxedo and a Torbie. They're pretty much insane. They especially like pizza and eating butter out of the butter dish. Oh and they love my DH's strawberry whey protein and will sneak drinks of it when he's not looking.

Dogs: 1 Malamute and 1 mutt. No toys or bones for them please. We've had aggression issues with them in the past, so we avoid having those around to prevent fights. They love treats though!

Husband - Addicted to coffee. Wears a size medium to large. Is a freelance artist. We enjoy creepy, surreal, and realism art. LOVES Abba Zabbas, Charleston Chews, Rolos, and Mambas. He loves the outdoors and his favorite colors are red and blue. Always wears a hat whether it's a baseball cap or a knit cap.

Myself - I'm a size small. Love to read - particularly thriller romance. My recent obsession has been frogs. I also absolutely love baking. My favorite colors are blue, red, yellow, and orange. Love mittens, knit caps, and scarves. I love the winter and fall. I love flannel and fleece and would live in PJs if I could. I love knitted stuff too, wish I could do it, but arthritis keeps me from it. Love lotions, although ironically I don't own any right now, tropical scents are my favorite. I love lots of different types of candy, but caramels hurt my teeth and I'm not particular fond of anything marshmallowy except for Rice Krispie Treats. :happy0203: I don't currently have any horses at the moment, though I'm hoping to in the next few years.

You aren't the only one....

I keep looking at stuff, but I don't want to start buying yet.... It's killing me.... Lol

I'm picking up small filler stuff. If for some reason I don't think my person will like it, I'll find.a place for it in my house :)