Sign in to follow this  
meeker_gurl8789

2011 Secret Santa Sign Ups!

Now that the names are out and the shopping bug has hit, how about a few more hints from everyone? Are your horses, cats, dogs, etc. boys or girls, and what size halters or collars do they wear?

My cat is a girl. She does not wear a collar, I've tried. She seems to think she can't move when she has one on. She loves kitty treats & catnip though.

Now that the names are out and the shopping bug has hit, how about a few more hints from everyone? Are your horses, cats, dogs, etc. boys or girls, and what size halters or collars do they wear?

Let's see. I have 2 geldings and a mare. They all wear horse sized halters, but we're pretty good on the halter front. I should also add that I have 3 chestnuts so they do NOT look good in red. My dog is a girl and I have no idea what size collar she wears. She's under 30lbs though. That said, her collar is still pretty new. She can wear any color but looks really good in jewel tones.

What else? I like saddle pads. Any kind. Horses and dog love treats. I really can't think of much else.

Edited by subliminal

I apologize for the delay in putting up my list. I tried to get it done before leaving on vacation, but I was just too busy. I'm back now, so here it is:

I have two horses....Cody is a black & white paint gelding, his colors are royal blue and black. Honey is a chestnut pinto mare, her colors are red and black. Neither one gets treats. I also have three cats...all are still very playful. Pudding and Gizmo are girls, Domino is a boy. Thats it in the pet department.

I have a husband that likes Harley stuff, and likes to hunt. I have two grown daughters, and a 2 yr old grandson.

My favorite color is blue...all shades but the best is royal blue. I wear a 2x shirt. I love traveling, and I collect postcards and magnets from wherever I go. I also love taking pictures, so photo albums or picture frames are always needed.

I also like to read....any genre except sci-fi or espionage. Puzzles of any kind (jigsaw, crossword, soduku) would be well received. I collect Cherished Teddies, horse figurines, and those cute signs with horsey sayings.

I live where it gets cold, so mittens, a scarf, earmuffs come in handy.

Oh...I also like crafty things.

Hopefully my list is complete enough. I'm not real hard to please....I love getting prezzies of any kind.

Wait....forgot one very important thing....I don't like most smelly things like candles, soaps, body sprays etc. The only scents I can handle are fruity like cherry or citrus, and vanilla.

For whomever wanted to see....here are my horses (hopefully this works)

S7300025.jpg

S7300023.jpg

Here is one of Cody's beautiful face:

DSCF0451.jpg

Here is a better one:

S7300310.jpg

Edited by cody 'n honey

For whomever wanted to see....here are my horses (hopefully this works)

S7300025.jpg

S7300023.jpg

Here is one of Cody's beautiful face:

DSCF0451.jpg

Here is a better one:

S7300310.jpg

I want your horses!!!! Seriously.. Throughout my whole search, my eyes are.always drawn to Paints, and black and whites are my dream

They are gorgeous!!!!!

(ok, back to regularly scheduled programming)

By jove, I have a box!! I don't wanna ship out to soon though. I might hang on to it and see if I come across more stuff.

I went a little shop crazy this weekend. DH was in MI so it was easy to get out and do what I needed to. If he would have been around I'd still be looking.

Hubby is going back to MI tomorrow, so that means I'm shopping on Thursday! Gonna see if I can find a few more small things. My box is almost full!

I got a little bit of shopping done a few weeks ago, now I'm hoping to get some stuff to make some things today and hopefully on Friday (if the weather isn't awful) I might hit the outlets.

I have my box almost done, just have to pick up a few last things and put the finishing touches on the things I'm making. I probably won't ship till we are closer to the deadline.