Becaco

Texas People #4

What a bummer Red. Good luck getting him down here.

QH - I've made that recipe. It is good. Thinking about making apple pie today.

Not much happening here. Been relaxing and spending a lot of time with Bindi. Glad to see the sun today.

Been busy today with church and the Food Pantry. The pantry gets the day old bread from the grocery store on Sunday and this was my Sunday to pick up. Then had to go back to do the shopping for the pantry since they will be open tomorrow. Will work it since Christmas fell on my week to work. Got the dishwasher loaded and the kitchen cleaned up. Had T-bone steaks on the grill and baked potatoes for supper. Love baking the potatoes in the crock pot! My sister brought us some of their steer they just put in the freezer. Nothing better than home grown beef! We will share when we put the pigs in the freezer in a couple of months. My allergies have been driving me nutz! Mold is high and cedar is coming up. Allergic to cedar so where do I live? In a cedar woods! Off to bed.

Red, you did the best you could for your horses when you left. Please do not feel guilty because the people lied to you! You and the kids had to come first!

Thanks, y'all. I have pretty much decided to let it go, the Past is the Past, & I am Blessed to be able to have what I DO have, I need to keep moving forward, & progressing. Not stress over stuff I can't afford to do anything about, right?

Yea, it hurts, & it sucks, but, you can't start over if you hang on to the past.

Good way of looking at things, Red! One step at a time. It will get better!

Off to make that batch of peach jam! Or just set the peaches to ferment for wine!