Sign in to follow this  
hUnTeRoOojUmPeR

Signature Photo Question

Hey guys I have a quick question for you people that know about this html stuff. How do I get the photos to stick next to each other in my signature?

If that's not possible, can somebody pretty please use photoshop to place them next to each other for me? lol, I don't have photoshop on my laptop and the pc is back in PA.

THANKS!!! :D

ETA: If you want to go crazy with the images or add text like "Casper and Rusko" next to them that's cool too (Casper = cat and Rusko = dog.) and if you want bigger files, pm me. This is only is you feel like doing that sort of thing, it's cool if you don't!

Edited by AutumnoOoColors

I had tried to look up a character for Rusko but when i googled Rusko a flower on a leaf came up :questionicon: so casper's theme took over lol i love frenchies (he is a frenchie right lol he almost looked like a boston terrier that i once owned but hes got the french look :blink: ) and i want to say the kitty is a siamese right shes gorgeous!

I had tried to look up a character for Rusko but when i googled Rusko a flower on a leaf came up :questionicon: so casper's theme took over lol i love frenchies (he is a frenchie right lol he almost looked like a boston terrier that i once owned but hes got the french look :blink: ) and i want to say the kitty is a siamese right shes gorgeous!

Haha, Rusko is actually named after the dubstep artist http://www.ruskoonfire.com/ :P and yep! He's a frenchie! You got it right! :D Most people do guess boston. Casper is indeed a long haired Siamese, what they call a Balinese. :) Thanks again!!