lunarkao

Digital And Hand Drawn Art

I love showing off some of my work. Whether is by hand or by computer. I'd love to see everyone else's work! :yay:

I'm not sure as to what you might classify this as.. Photo manipulation? Or just turning a photo into a chalk piece?

Any way, I used Corel Painter X :wub: and turned one of my favorite pictures that I took and spiced it up.~

CloneofClydsdales.jpg

I have a few pieces I drew quite a while ago. I haven't really done anything since these. I need to start again though. I love drawing. Now, I've never had lessons, so these aren't that great.

5a46b97d.jpg

1514e04f.jpg

20592b44.jpg

9ce218c7.jpg

46afd5ee.jpg

a43840fd.jpg

All are pencil, then colored pencil. I also use a sharpie to get good deep black lines. I have a couple others, but this will suffice lol.

here are some art that i poked around with...

this is of Oli Sykes (lead singer in a punkish band)

and excuse the poor quality pencil and lighting of picture lol

olli2.jpg

here is Oli sykes again with one of his clothing line models, this is my FAV one i did.

myolli.jpg

here is a replica i did of an album cover i have

wcar.jpg

here i took a magazine page and cut it in half and drew the other side...

mag.jpg

i have more work im just to lazy to post it.. and my kid of thing to draw is horses, and people who have an interesting story to them,, for instance oli sykes.. he has many interesting tattoos that challenged me! and i love it.

I'll play! I don't draw a whole lot anymore. So this is a lot of old stuff. And I always hated doing backgrounds, and you can tell I preferred doing headshots. lol

draw1.jpg

draw2.jpg

This was weird for me, I usually prefer realistic stuff.

draw3.jpg

draw4.jpg

Colored pencils

draw5.jpg

White chalk on black paper

draw6.jpg

Digital work. Done in some random Paint program, all done with a mouse.

draw7.jpg

And acrylic Christmas ornaments.

draw8.jpg

:smileywavey:

Sheesh pinto, care to come paint on my walls? Those are beautiful!! I wish I had an ounce of that talent.

iluvdakota- I really like yours too. I need to start practicing more lol.

Wow! All of these are great!

I wish I still had some of my drawings and paintings from High School, but my Art teacher swiped them... :crazy:

+pintobean~ I agree with the others, you have a lot of marketable talent there. You should get into some art competitions locally. Good money and prestige in it! I thought I had some talent, yours put mine to shame girl!

Well I WAAASS gonna post my favorite picture that I've drawn but this other stuff puts me to shame! Compared to y'all mine looks like a 5 year old drew it! (actually it probably looks like that anyway lol!)

I don't draw or sketch much, I am mainly a painter. There is some really great talent here at horsecity you guys are posting some wonderful artwork. I love seeing other artist's creations :grin:

Those are all neat! I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, but I can certainly admire the talent of others!

Digital stuff...

A girl on Howrse was hosting a contest. This was my entry, lines were made by her, I only colored it.

Frosted glass:

GLASS_SKINfacebook.png

Based off of a picture of my mare, only I gave her a different coat color:

BeniDUN.png

Yet another contest entry on Howrse. Lines by the host:

CompletePalyFoal.png

Lines by the same person:

DappleGrayFinished.png

I only do serious drawing on occasion, mostly doodling/cartooning. Here are some of mine.....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v488/braidedmane5/My%20Style/

Sayge, I love the tribal horse in the second picture. I'd love to have something like that as a tattoo some day. :smilie:

I agree, Pintobeans, keep going; I've always loved your art!

Ok, it's been AGES since I've been over here. Last year was just a bad, brutal, ugly year and I'm glad it's gone with hopes that this year won't be so terrible (we had a death in the family, had a few crisis' in a a couple good friends' families, had a horse have to be put to sleep, the list goes on....). I need to get more recent pics into the computer but these will have to do for now. Oh!! And I've been making jewelry (dang, it's addicting to make!).

March2010026.jpg

Oct2009II001.jpg

And a peak at the jewelry: this is a pair of amethyst earrings

Jan2012III038.jpg

ETA....can't forget the horse themed necklace. Sterling silver, the snaffle bit links and the horse pendant are all hand done by me.

horsenecklace.jpg

horsenecklace2.jpg

Edited by ApplesCarrotsAndGrainOh My

I finished this one today and threw it in an old frame. I had charcoal everywhere, as usual.

104_6253.jpg

Scratchboard giraffe I did quite a while back.

104_6250.jpg

Here is my latest. Its of my mustang, Corazon. I never do much of a background in my drawings. This is really the first FULL background I've done. :)

TheVisitor.jpg

Oh in caves mostly lol. I haven't been over here in forever. :)I pintobeans, you do wonderful work, you should definitely keep it up. So many wonderful artists here :)