PinkTractor

Hello Oldies!

Emily do you still read the boards? Was thinking about your silly little YouTube videos. How's acting school?

And Christy with Elmo...I know she hasn't been around in years and moved to paint horses but I just loved Elmo!

And Jackie, your friend whose horse had the eye problem (itsasuthernthing?) - how are they doing?

Who else is missing? I'm sure there are loads more!

I'm fb friends with Emily, she's still acting!

Black Magic (Gina) hasn't been around in forever.

Morning Dusk, I haven't seen her in ages either.

Virginia never updates us on her life either, same with Madison, who had Logan, I can't think of what her name on here was. I'm fb friends with her and she is riding the coolest little ponies now haha.

There's so many oldies who have just vanished. I still lurk but I hardly ever post anymore.

I remember Madyson - her riding was going so well. She had that little pony Paisly last she posted.

And Virginia didn't something happen? Maybe Jenna will post about her.

Oh, and happy birthday!

cant remember her name- the one from the Yukon?

madison still posts on the h/j board I think- dont remember what her screename is though.

Elbandito - Courtney. I still talk to her on a daily basis.

Madison - Who had logan and paisley is still riding ponies, i don't think she's posted on HC in ages

Virginia - She lost her pony to colic i believe last summer

There's tons that aren't on here anymore lol like Chelsea, frostygurl or something isn't but i have her on facebook. I still see Mel(taglet) who still posts in GCC around, Lisa(Spectacular) moved provinces but is still kickin' lol and Tasha(Tashaxo) or something is in England for school.

There was some girl - Alison? - cowgirlup1998? - she had a palomino and another mare maybe and ran barrels.

Amber - SnowCowgirl, too.

Lumptoid...lol, jk.

The girl who had Chief, that really pretty paint, but I think he was sold years ago.

The girl (Bridget?) with the mini Apollo.

Wow, there's so many..

There was some girl - Alison? - cowgirlup1998? - she had a palomino and another mare maybe and ran barrels.

I was at a barrel race a couple months ago and saw her name on the draw...Didn't get to talk to her or see her, but apparently she's still riding. I think she has a paint mare and a sorrel gelding now, not sure.

Don't ask me about Virginia, she never talks to me anymore :( Dooey did die last April, her new paint warmblood she left our barn for lost an eye within this past year, and Rub is fine, last I heard.

Are these AIM sn's familiar to anyone: wafflecushion, iamtheotherkiwi, and iwishiwasashoe? For the life of me I can't recall the HC sn to wafflecushion, even though we used to talk a lot.

The other day Justin popped up on my facebook 'friends you might know.' So very random.

Are these AIM sn's familiar to anyone: wafflecushion, iamtheotherkiwi, and iwishiwasashoe? For the life of me I can't recall the HC sn to wafflecushion, even though we used to talk a lot.

The other day Justin popped up on my facebook 'friends you might know.' So very random.

Yeah he added me as a friend a week or 2 ago!

Anyone remember .puck.? haha she was a character!

What about that one gal with the grey arab and black draft horse? Cowgirl_up or something?

Yeah wish Amber (SnowCowgirl) would come back! I really liked her horse River!

wafflecushion was Madison (Ripples_My_Lurve). She got banned a long time ago. She had a little paint mare named Ripples. I miss her! Is anyone on here still in contact with her?

wafflecushion was Madison (Ripples_My_Lurve). She got banned a long time ago. She had a little paint mare named Ripples. I miss her! Is anyone on here still in contact with her?

Thank you! I thought her name was Madison, just couldn't think of the HC or horse name.

Anyone remember .puck.? haha she was a character!

What about that one gal with the grey arab and black draft horse? Cowgirl_up or something?

She posts on GCC sometimes. Tubby and Gunner. I'm friends with her on FB.

LOL Lumptoid, SnowCowgirl, LuvOfTheSport, cheyenne (don't remember what her SN was)...i've been on HC for forever (since i was like 12. i'm 20 now haha), don't remember what my SN was. i used to be really shy haha so i doubt anyone would remember me anyways...does anyone remember the forum GanglyHorse? i think you were on it, schatzl. my SN had something to do with cookies...that site corrupted me/open my eyes, lumptoid definitely did at least.

edit: i feel like that was back when the internet was amazing still haha...i remember i thought HC was really cool and i wanted to be friends with everyone in real life lol

Edited by vito

THIS IS SO WEIRD.

Hi everyone! Haha I'm flattered that you guys remember me!

Yes, I'm still acting. I'm a sophomore at a junior college, and I'm looking to transfer to a conservatory in New York City. Ugh it's finals week and I want to DIE but I'm keeping my eye on the prize. It's great to see you guys posting again!

Here's what little ol' Emily is up to! I'm the blonde. Even though I'm not blonde anymore...

http://www.youtube.com/user/itsashleyandemily/videos

Oh PS: I lurk allll the time ;)

Edited by Emmylee

Oh my gosh you're still around!

And I fb stalked Madison, thought you guys might want a update. She has a fancyyyy fancy new pony named Malibu who is to die for. And she's riding all these other fancy little ponies who jump with their knees up to their eyeballs. And she got a catch ride on Church Mouse a few weeks ago. Her riding career is going so so well, and her riding is great now!

Another oldddie. Lotrnerd, anyone else remember her.

SwedishOxer never comes around anymore, but her pony (Jigsaw if any of you remember them) is doing really well!

Pointe Taken, I think her name was Riley, Ryleigh?

bl?mchen - that was Bridget, she had Apollo

Arissmay

GanglyHorse vaguely rings a bell...I have trouble remembering a lot of details from my HC days. I do remember some of the fights, however. And I remember a topic on very 'inappropriate' things for a KOBB (or HC generally?). Very entertaining, nonetheless.

Heck ya I remember GanglyHorse...

Shoot I remember we could cuss on HC - there werent any censors back then. lol And every other topic was about horse slaughter :crazy:

I remember when I was twelve years old and I first wandered onto the boards, and the first thread I clicked on was this epic battle over whether English was better than Western or vice versa. This was before censors and mods, so the cussing and personal attacks were rampant.

And I just never left! :D

Remember Gina (Black Majick was her sn I think)? She was back on a couple of years ago, but then she disappeared again.

Yeah, Pointe Taken was Raleigh. She too was back on about a year ago or so, then left.

Then Sharon from Ireland. I remember one of her goals was to make it to the 2012 Olympics, so it'd be cool to know how that's going. =)

I miss all these people lol

Edited by Brush Creek Jake

I remember the big G Unit vs. the rednecks battle, the time Justin told a girl to take a midol.. Anytime a guy joined he was swarmed--"when desperate HC girls attack"

I miss sarah(curmudgeon) and her pretty ponies, too.

I'm friends with Christy (with Elmo) on Facebook. She doesn't have Elmo any more, but she has a gorgeous paint named Harley. She posts pictures daily and is doing some amazing photography. I have to try really hard not to "like" all her photos, lol.

I remember Doron! She jumped those horses insanely high but was a h.ell of a rider!

Sarah (curmudgeon) is still around! She posts every once in a while!