BurgundyBlankets

"mid-Term" Pictures

Of course we'd be interested in pics, lol, silly question. I have 2 that are half way as well and one due in January that can barely waddle she's so wide.

OKAY! you have to post pics of yours too!I only have one mare, so only one foal expected. Her due date is April 14th.

to refresh memories this is "Annie/Anastasia" Annies Pedigree

A week after I got her home from the studs? I know we had just gotten back from a trail ride.

062611165523.jpg

her yesterday at 7 months and 5 days

2011-12-17150944.jpg

2011-12-17151019.jpg

2011-12-17151056.jpg

a pic of sire and his pedgree too Reds pedigree

Red.jpg

Im super excited about this foal. anyone one else care to share? :happy0203:

I love that stud! He is one handsome dude! Annie is nice too...

Your belly pic has me a little nervous tho, Piper has a belly like that as well. I don't see the pudgyness so much on the sides. I am so hoping that she was NOT exposed to a stud before we got her and that she is gaining weight under my care.

Can't wait to see what Annis is cooking up for you...

{{{HFV}}}

Eski, I know it will be a shade of red! Haha and will have the greying gene which I wanted to avoid but I really liked the way the stud corrected Annies faults. (Shes downhill hes uphill) and he has a decent personality as far as a stud who is stuck in a small pen day after day can have. :)

So! I will for sure have a foal watch started for her in a few months!

I think piper will be fine.. have you had her checked?

Good size baby bump going on there, lol Counting down the days yet? lol Daddy looks pretty nice.

this is my recent arrival a little reining bred mare due late april, Dox Best Punkin

387571_10151027426865192_512275191_22579424_908066269_n.jpg

my Paint Mare Scenics Jackpot also due late April

377168_10150987373360192_512275191_22433257_800385395_n.jpg

and my Solid paint mare due in January, PP No Chip Marks, (this pic is a month ago, she's even bigger now.

309075_10150987370135192_512275191_22433224_95181090_n.jpg

bottom two are bred to my stud Coosas Calico Kid in my sig below.

P5284238-M.jpg

Edited by syl

Id say you have some nice baby bumps yourself! :) when I get closer ill start counting down the days, but fof now ill stick with counting up the days!

Now if I could get the studs owner to pick up his phone and tell me that he sent in a breeding report!

I'll post some of mine today!!! There getting fairly big baby bumps !

Syl- I always love seeing your stud !! He is so beautiful ! And I cant wait to see your babies this year !!

YAY! :yahoo: more baby bump pictures coming!! more more more more more... lol!

give me and animal with a baby bump and its precious, a umans baby bump though? no thank you i do not wish to love on your belly... :confused0024:

cant wait to see your minis belly acid!

Here are my babies !!!!

First due is Cheyenne . She's in foal to my silver bay stallion . She's due April 22 . She should if she follows her trend shell have a solid silver bay filly... But well see

0018de24.jpg

Next is Moxie . She is due May 29 .. She is bred to Hezgottabefamous who you can see him at www.sandyridge.ab.ca he's a chestnut dash ta fame stallion ...

DSC_0221.jpg

And Skippy ... She's new to my herd, but she's due June 7 and she's bred to a dun northern dancer/kilo bar stallion. If photobucket starts working I'll update a picture of him . Skippy has had two colts by this stallion before both were huge! And dark duns just like their dad so I got my fingers crossed for another dun colt (yes I know she doesn't look pregnant I had her checked last week and she is infancy pregnant )

DSC_0219.jpg

Edited by Walking On Acid

Eski, I know it will be a shade of red! Haha and will have the greying gene which I wanted to avoid but I really liked the way the stud corrected Annies faults. (Shes downhill hes uphill) and he has a decent personality as far as a stud who is stuck in a small pen day after day can have. :)

So! I will for sure have a foal watch started for her in a few months!

I think piper will be fine.. have you had her checked?

That is awesome that the foal will be a shade of red..

And no.. I haven't had Piper checked. I looked at her again today when we went riding, and now don't see the belly like I did before.. Here is the pic I took:

Arena006.jpg

See.. no belly now. So I am pretty sure that she is not preg. Which is a good thing.

Now, if I had access to Syls stud.. there would have to be a Piper baby.. LOL.

I have a 'mid-terem' pic of Spiffy, but ya'll will just have to wait until I get on the 'puter to post it (doing this on my phone right now). She's due end of May/begininng of June and is defineately showing. She's bred to my dun tobiano stallion Drifter. :)

Ok, here are mid-term pics of Spiffy. One side and one rear shot. These were taken on Christmas Eve.

1324766273.jpg

1324766312.jpg