RebeccaMcShane

Conformation Critique

12 members have voted

1. 1. Suitable For?

He is a sharp boy! He definitely looks like he could have halter/showmanship potential. I think he could be a good all around and/or horsemanship/pleasure type things. Good luck trying things out! :happy0203:

Edited by Grace_C

He is a nice looking horse and he can probably do anything that you would want him to do! He may not excel at everything but that doesn't mean you can't go out there and have fun! He is nicely built I think, and would make a good all around horse.

New Zealand looks like an amazing place to ride!

I don't know much about other disciplines since I've only ever been a rodeo person but I would defiantly buy a horse with that kind of conformation as a barrel or roping prospect. From what I know of other events your horse would probably make a good all around horse. And your horse looks like he was bred with cowhorse bloodlines. I really like this horse haha

He's a looker. He resembles my gelding Indy. Indy is also a breeding stock paint with heavy Halter Bred lines but we do anything and everything except halter shows. He is great on trails, parades, drill team, sorting and gymkhana so do everything you want to do don't limit yourself. Enjoy!!!

2008_04300413080018.jpg

familypix010.jpg

Edited by JustinBoots

Pretty pictures btw, also!

How is his speed? I'd say all around western but if he's a poker, maybe not :D

Definitely pleasure or halter and I'd say reining too. He's stocky and not too tall. He'd look great in showgear!!