rattusrat

Back To Ozland.....

As you all know Notyo lost both of his horses last year (2011). Well, once again oz has shown just how big her heart really is by offering him one of her horses (Skiz) for Christmas!

Notyo decided to meet Skiz and get acquainted before making a final decision, hence the trip up there a couple of weeks ago. They got along fine so we made plans to go back up this week and bring him on home!

Here's the picture from the last trip, remember him?

ozlanddec2011010.jpg

The rest are just some random shots.....first at oz's.....

bringingskizhome002.jpg

bringingskizhome008.jpg

bringingskizhome007.jpg

Then at our place.....meeting Hobby and Georgie.....

bringingskizhome010.jpg

Checking out Waldo. At first he didn't quite know what to make of Waldo and was spooky around him, but he got over it.

bringingskizhome013.jpg

And his opinion of Friday - ewww donkey!

ewdonkey.jpg

He's settling in nicely so it probably won't be too long before he can be turned out with the gang. Oz we can't thank you enough for you generosity - thank you thank you thank you and many many hugs to you!! It's so wonderful to see Notyo looking like this >>> :happy0203: again!

Edited by rattusrat

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

That is just... :notworthy:

And Notyo looks great with a purple lead rope tied around his waist...

Congratulations to both of you and thank you so much Oz...you are somethin' special!

PS. Where are the pics of Elmer?? :P just kidding!

Oz... you deserve a :notworthy: and a :wub: . You are one awesome lady!

Congrats Ratts and Noyto.. Love the purple "belt". LOL

Aww, I just happened to know two big guys that were lonely and needed a friend. They were so much alike I thought they might do well together. I hope they become great partners.

Oz- :notworthy: That was so nice of you. You seem like an awesome lady :winking:

I hope they work out great together.

Well, if that don't beat all. Ozland, you're one heack of a fine lady. May God bless your big ol' heart!!

Notyo, you're a lucky man to have such a good friend, but you already know that!

ratts...it's been soooooo long since I've seen a photo of Hobby!!!!

:yay: Congratulations to Notyo,:yay: on a find looking horse, a lucky man indeed to have a great looking horse. All I can think to say is HAPPY TRAILS.

:notworthy: And to Oz a lady with a big heart,:notworthy: & a great eye for horses, & raises nice looking Arabs. My wife showed me these oictures first off her facebook page, but they look better here. Best Wishes. PD

Thanks guys! :happy0203:

Notyo says the "purple belt" is a fashion statement and is glad you guys liked it! :crazy:

Skiz settled in well and was quiet through the night. 'bout time to feed now so guess we'll get out there and get busy!

*** Confetti - I'm beginning to think you like Elmer! :winking: Next time, promise.

city - Hobby pictures soon..... ***

He was just picking at hay and feed so we tried putting a buddy in with him.

Waldo (mini) instantly turned pirhana and grabbed a mouth full of chest skin. Poor Skiz was so startled he didn't know quite how to handle it. Wierd because Waldo's the one who's been hanging around his pen the most. Little butthead.

Next we tried Friday (donkey) and that worked fine. Friday went right to the hay and Skiz followed right along. He's settled even more now that he's got a buddy with him. :smilie:

Well that is wonderful!!!

I knew Oz was a great lady! :notworthy:

NICE horse Ratts and Notyo! I just know you will have many grand adventures with the new family member! Congrats!!! :smileywavey:

Friday WOULD work, hehe. He's the same color as his best buddy here. Glad he's feeling more at home.

Huh, hadn't thought of that oz. Friday's being real quiet around him too, dosen't seem to mind Skiz following him around at all. He makes a good baby sitter. :smilie:

More pictures!

Look at that smile..... :happy0203:

skiznfriday003.jpg

Gimme some kissies!

skiznfriday004.jpg

Skiz and his new buddy/baby sitter Friday.....

skiznfriday005.jpg

And pretty boy Skiz!

skiznfriday006.jpg