jumpinjax

Westboro Church Is Coming To Town...

Sadly, a twenty year old soldier from my town (Simpsonville) died on December 27th in Afghanistan on his 19th day of deployment. His funeral is tomorrow and the protesters from Westboro Church will be there. This makes me SICK.

The news said they are estimating 100's of people throughout the state to volunteer to form a human wall to keep the protesters away from the grieving family. Military police are coming and the Patriot Guard will be there as well.

If you haven't heard of the Patriot Guard you need to Google them. They are an amazing group of people.

Anyways, keep this in your thoughts tomorrow, and if its your thing, pray that no one gets hurt and that the family and friends of the fallen hero can have a peaceful (as possible) funeral. They're are predicting that this will become chaotic.

Edited by JumpinJax

Ugh!!! Those people are going to find out when they die just how serious what they are doing is!!! They disgust me in every way, shape and form. :notworthy: to the Patriot Guard, they are amazing.

I love the Patriot Guard Riders. I had the honor of riding with them on a couple different occasions.

:angel3: :angel3: :angel3: for the family and friends of this fallen hero.

I'm here gathering with all of the people planning on making the human wall. There are hundreds of people here and I'm an hour early. I'll update later and maybe with pictures.

They came here and they are awful. They have little kids holding signs also. Prayers that you guys can make it as peaceful for the people grieving as much as possible.

Our little town had this *problem* a year ago.......westburo got run off before the funeral even started and the family never saw them.

I pray that the same will be true for the grieving family in your town.:angel3::angel3:

Hope all went well and ya'll were able to help keep these idiots from bringing even more grief to this family. :angel3:

Westboro never showed.

It was amazing. There had to have been 500+ motorcyclists and people lined the street that the funeral was at. There were people for MILES!

Rest in peace, PFC J. Whitmire

Pictures coming soon.

Maybe WBC is finally getting the idea that they're not welcome. Good for all who showed up to keep the peace. :notworthy: