Sign in to follow this  
MrsChris

The Fashion Thread

i had a pair of high rise shorts from ae in my hand the other day, but i put them back. they were a tad too hipster for me hahah

Carol ann, have you seen the new FOX bikinis?? I'm so getting one haha love.love.love.

I'd post a picture of the one i want but i don't think HC would like that lol

I need help!

Black tie type formal.... April 28.

Need: dress. jewelry. maybe shoes?

I'm blonde, pale with a slightly pinkish skin tone...

Budget $200... less is better.

Dress requirements: not too much cleavage, and nothing that a normal strapless bra would peak out of.

Prefer- something with some kind of straps- straight over the shoulder is fine, cross back is my favorite, strapless makes me a hair nervous. Knee length would be best, I get in trouble with floor length being too short pretty often unless it's super expensive then I have to hem it...

I'm pretty terrible at this kinda thing.

Oh- date will undoubtedly wear hunter green on top, khaki pants and medium brown footwear. I'd love to find something that kinda "goes" with that (so neutral/natural colors maybe??) but thats not a requirement.

I've found a couple cute ones at Target, but I dont go there specifically looking for dresses. I have 2 weddings to go to this year too.

Reviving this!

Is $50 unreasonable for jeans? I've been buying them on sale for so long (never more than $25) so $50 seems like a lot. Granted, they were originally $89. And they're amazing.

I would say no if they are a quality jean.

I have Miss Me's from high school... (and I am old now) that still look new.

I love $25 jeans it just seems like I wear them out after a year or so of usage.

Miss me's are def love. I won't wear anything but quality jeans, they last soo much longer, are comfier and just look better lol. 100$+ is too much for a pair of jeans though. I like my miss me, guess, AE, Silver jeans. :)

I have enough pairs of AE jeans :surrender: They were all bought on sale/super deals. The most I paid for one pair was $23 or so. The rest were between $10-$20.

The ones I'm looking at (not AE) are blue flares...throw back to the 70's. I don't need them, just wanted them due to their quirkiness!

Hannah- I LOVE AE jeans! They are the only ones I can find that fit me perfectly!!!

Prarieheart-That bag is pretty cute but I couldn't see myself spending 184!!! :shocked:

Prarieheart-That bag is pretty cute but I couldn't see myself spending 184!!! :shocked:

haha my husband would pretty much have a coniption if I spend that much on a purse!

ok so I bought this really cute shirt at Ae. it's a chambray shirt and it's a medium blue with bleached tie dye spots. I have no idea what to wear with it though! any suggestions? colored jeans?

Carol Ann I think colored jeans would look great with that

Im going shopping today and Im going to try to keep my hands in my pockets- need gas money for sunday instead.

You guys. you know how you're sometimes looking for a particular item of clothing or something that you saw but can't find anywhere?

ta-da!

I love it. haha

Good idea. I'm the least fashionable person.

Monday-Friday it is scrubs then pajamas. That's easy!

I found some adorable dresses as Kohls this year, just no where to wear them!

My work pants all decided to be too short all of a sudden, which is annoying because I NEVER put them in the dryer... Ugh I guess I need to go shopping somewhere...