Sign in to follow this  
SerahRose

Help Me Find Something?

I received an awesome halter for my birthday last year...weaver brand with leather overlay and swarovski crystals. It looks fab on my grey mares. I want another one for my younger mare...but I want it in green. I know it comes in pastel green, but I cannot seem to find one for sale online...anyone want to help?

this is what it looks like http://us107562591.en.gongchang.com/product/9732184

Dondie, that is the breast cancer awareness one, not the same type. Those are still easily bought online, too bad they only come in brown! lol

Thanks, Spring Storm, I'll put in an e-mail to them...size small is the only size available, but it will probably work for my little mare, she's only 13hh, if that.

I had one and loved it. Exact same color. Used the snot out of it. I want to say that the throat latch finally caught and broke off on something. I haven't used it for a year or so now.

I had one and loved it. Exact same color. Used the snot out of it. I want to say that the throat latch finally caught and broke off on something. I haven't used it for a year or so now.

Spotted, they make those snaps easy to change. I can change one in my sleep now I've done it so much.

Like Megs said Serah, discontinued. Your only hope is to find a tack store with on on the shelf.

well....bummer, dudes! lol. I did find one on a tack swap on another horse forum...was sorely tempted to join the forum just to PM the person...lol

well....bummer, dudes! lol. I did find one on a tack swap on another horse forum...was sorely tempted to join the forum just to PM the person...lol

That's about your only option you are gonna have.

Do it!!