PonyGirlAlways

Who Here Is Old?

Well I'm a little late replying to this, but I'm still around! I just lurk a lot since I've been so busy with college lately, but I'm out for the Summer now so I'll be back around a bit more. (:

Got bored..came back to see if any "oldies" where still here..and there are plenty!

I couldn't remember my old username nor password...so i had'ta make a new one. Not sure if anyone will remember me - But my name is Cheyenne and I had an appy named Dandy and an appendix quarter horse named Jack.. Does that ring a bell with anyone?

I remember you! :smileywavey:

I cant remember her name but does anyone remember the girl that was on here a few years ago, she lived in minnesota and had 2 horses I think but then she sold them because her family moved to dallas?

23 now. This board is SOOOO slow compared to what it used to be....oh man.....

I would love to talk to Sharon again and see how she is doing.

As well as HalfPassGal...

23 now. This board is SOOOO slow compared to what it used to be....oh man.....

I would love to talk to Sharon again and see how she is doing.

As well as HalfPassGal...

Sharon is pregnant! I'm not sure but she may have already had her baby.

I used to be your moderator, and remember most of you. Been here since way before you even had to register to post; 65 this year.

(do I win?) :happy0203:

I joined this board when I was 16. I'm now 23. Kinda crazy. Sold my paint to my best friend from high school and their doing awesome. Banditt's 7 years old now. I bought myself a 10 year old mare back in '10, and she's gonna be ten this year. She's changed alot since I got her! Anyone can ride her. She rides double, on the road, in the desert, and just one amazing mare. I couldn't have asked for a more sweet, willing horse.

BTW: I wouldn't consider us old. haha

9-22-2011009.jpg

9-22-2011151.jpg

cricketmay006.jpg

cricketmay018.jpg

cricketmay019.jpg

I was a.gust.of.grace for a year or two when i was 15 i think? then in 08(i was 16) i got Indy and changed my user to Indestructible and have remained that ever since. I'm now 20 this coming august and this boy is 14, he was 9 when i bought his crazy self.

180431_10150390777565244_937549_n.jpg

Are there even "kids" on this board anymore??? Or is it just all of us... tongue.gif

gooooooood question!

Why are there no new members?? I seem to remember new members all the time when I first joined. Do they not advertise this website anymore or what? So sad! this has always been such a fantastic place.

I've been here since 2003 and am 23 now (24 in January, ughhhh). Not a whole ton has changed in my life really... I've just completed four years of post-secondary school in environmental law enforcement, work seasonally doing that, have just moved back to the Yukon til who knows when, and still own River :)

I used to be your moderator, and remember most of you. Been here since way before you even had to register to post; 65 this year.

(do I win?) :happy0203:

Oz wins

gooooooood question!

Why are there no new members?? I seem to remember new members all the time when I first joined. Do they not advertise this website anymore or what? So sad! this has always been such a fantastic place.

Probably no new members because HC in general is rather "mean" to new people who don't already "know everything"...if you know what I mean?

Probably no new members because HC in general is rather "mean" to new people who don't already "know everything"...if you know what I mean?

Yeah this place can be pretty clicky too...

I agree about the cliques. I was never one of ya'll :/ i now mostly post on GCC and trail board.

Ive been here since 05(diffrent username) and im 22 now.

Hello old friends!!! :) I peak in from time to time but it certainly has been a while! Nice to see some familiar faces! I'm friends with a few of you on fb but glad to see the rest of you are still doing well!

Put my face in the dirt then i think stepped on it. Im not exactly sure haha i mean it wasnt a bad break...more or less a fracture they let heal on its own.

Hes a brat,but i love my Hackney. So far we are working on ground driving in a full harness while dragging stuff. Next spring we are going tl hook him up. He's only 2.

they are def pushy horses haha. when I joined my pony at the time was a welsh x hack. he passed away a few years ago, his name was Toby. he was a great driving pony and always carried his tail and head up and was very forward. they're proud animals for sure :)

I'm still here. Joined when I was 12 and am now 21. I've had multiple different screen names though, but the same account (remember when we could change our screen name whenever we wanted?!). I had the two miniature horses, Hawk and Echo, then sold them to buy my current horse, Rev. I mostly just lurk now, and rarely come on the kids board, I'm usually over on GCC.

*raises hand* I'm old haha! I don't come here very often...part of another private forum and pretty much hang out there since it's quite dead around here and well, more on the side of butterfly farts and rainbows rather than facing the truth/reality of situations.

I've still got Gunner, ripe ole age of 16. He's had a terrible year, lameness issues, cancer, heart murmur, oh and ripping his eyelid almost all the way off...he's permanently retired due to the murmur and the fact that he shuts down mentally when I ride him, I think it has to do with the cancer but not 100% sure.

I sold Tubby this past summer and bought myself an amazing QH gelding, he's 7 and will be my next barrel horse. I plan to do a bit of all around with him to keep him quiet and so we can learn some new things!

:)

I realize this is an old topic, but I also still peek in from time to time (usually when I am on break from school). I joined when I was 12 or 13 (pretty sure it was 2004), I think, and now I am 20. I'll be 21 in March.

I miss the fun times we used to have on this board, but it makes me happy that the other oldies still check in from time to time, like I do! I wish I could go back and look at our old posts and reminisce, but it seems they have all disappeared. Very sad.

*raises hand* I'm old haha! I don't come here very often...part of another private forum and pretty much hang out there since it's quite dead around here and well, more on the side of butterfly farts and rainbows rather than facing the truth/reality of situations.

I've still got Gunner, ripe ole age of 16. He's had a terrible year, lameness issues, cancer, heart murmur, oh and ripping his eyelid almost all the way off...he's permanently retired due to the murmur and the fact that he shuts down mentally when I ride him, I think it has to do with the cancer but not 100% sure.

I sold Tubby this past summer and bought myself an amazing QH gelding, he's 7 and will be my next barrel horse. I plan to do a bit of all around with him to keep him quiet and so we can learn some new things!

:)

that makes me sad to hear about gunner! poor guy.

Yeahh, it's been a pretty crappy year for him Carol Ann :( he seems to be doing relatively better the past couple of weeks so we shall see what spring brings...hoping I can get him back on pasture muzzled at least overnight to make things a bit easier. If all of these issues keep up though I'm going to be facing a hard decision I don't want to make, I can't keep pouring money into him when I can't use him and I'm scared that he won't be comfortable and I'll make things worse by hanging on to him...but, that will come with time. As of right now he's himself so I just hope that he continues this way! :)

Melanie, I ate to hear that and I will pray for your sweet boy!

I knew you sold Tubbs but had no idea you had a new addition! Apparently I don't pay much attention on Facebook, lol.

Thanks Hil! He seems to be doing a lot better the past few weeks, so hopefully he keeps on chugging along! I want lots more years with him, even if he is just a pasture fluff..

And yep! I got a 7year old QH gelding, Glenn :)

542087_10152132863735441_681131682_n.jpg

Took him to a weekend show a few hours away in October after only having him about a month and he was a total champ! Already love him and can't wait to see what the future brings! He's got some big shoes to fill ;)

400903_10152192191750441_740856041_n.jpg

Bot of em taking a nap a couple months ago :)

534611_10152276629070441_277129421_n.jpg