PonyGirlAlways

Who Here Is Old?

man... it's been awhile KOBB. I stopped coming to this board when it died. I've been lurking around GCC GHT and the hoof board. I joined when I was 14, I'm 24 now... So weird. Felt like yesterday that I made up my username "Sexy_Salty" haha.

BlackmagicV- Perfectly acceptable! =P though you won't find much action on this board haha.

I started posting on the message boards back in 2005, I would come check this board out a lot and follow ya'll, I remember a lot of the names I've been seeing. (I know this post is old and dead by now but figured heck, I'll say hi)

I was living with a bf in Red Bluff, Ca on 21 acres his dad bought us with our 7 horses.

Now? I'm married to someone else (the ex daddy's boy wasn't worth it, I do miss the property tho!), have a boxer and a mastiff, a siamese and himalayan, and 2 horses, which are 2 of the 7 I had before. Now I live in Cazadero, Ca in the middle of the redwoods, and my horses are boarded four towns away, but I'm there every day. I'm 28 now, well I'll be 29 on Saturday.

It was nice back then, seeing people post all the time, kinda sad to see the desert it's become. Oh hey a tumble weed!

:smileywavey:

Well more changes. Had to give the Hackney away because he was an escapr artist,where he still continues to escape to this day. I get to see him almost everyday now still and his new owners adore him. Still have my darn mule,who jumps fences-sigh- sold the donkey. Friend gave me a paint gelding,bought a QH mare with AMAAAAZING lines(grand daughter of ZIPPO PINE BAR and great grand daughter of Bugs Alive in 75) but we hated each other from the start and put me in the hospital, so i traded her for a 15yr broke to death gelding named Cowboy. Kind of dissapointed I wont get to raise a foal next year,but glad the witch is gone.

Oh,and I have a 2yr son who is a handfull but hes my world. Im so proud,he knows 'saddle','bridle','mule','horse',and 'pony'! And can tell the diffrence between each. He still isnt into riding yet but will gladly 'help' me feed and water at the barn and my best friends barn. I have a saddle waiting when he gets old enough and wants to ride,but im not going to push it.

I randomly decided to get on the KOBB and saw this thread! I've been here since I was like 12 or 13 I think! I'm 23 now with a 4month old baby! It's crazy to see how many familiar names I see on this thread even though it was from a year ago or so. Hopefully some of you oldies are still on here!

Holy crikey... Is this place just completey dead now or what?! Btw I remember almost ALL of you... I was atomicjade back in the day but alas I have long forgotten the required information to log into that account. I too am no longer a kid as I turned 25 in March but aw well who cares?

Here's a toast to what was Kids Only. Except now that toast may contain alcohol as we are all of the proper age.

Hey! Yes, cheers with alcohol. Jenna just got married over the weekend. I said its sad to think all us "kids" are getting married! I go back and reread ole posts at times and it makes me realize what a nerd I was then! 11 years here now...yikes!

I guess I'm 'old' lol. I'm 24. I barely posted on here, I just read a lot. So I doubt anyone would remember me anymore. Funny how you come back to these things even after so many years have passed.

im old.....wow its dead around here! I remember when you could refresh the page and have several new posts.

I'm old, starting coming here and lurking around when I was 16 I think... I turn 24 in June. How time flies! I used to love to come read all of your guys' posts. I remember a lot of these names. Its neat to see everyone wander back from time to time :smileywavey: