Sign in to follow this  
PonyGirlAlways

What Does Everyone Do

What is everyone's day to day job? Since we aren't in high school any more. I have the done about everything from detailing rv's to working in a gas station for three years. At the moment I work at a meat processor as a meat cutter/ wrapper/front counter/ do every other random thing. I love my job tho. Which is odd because I am a girly girl. Super interesting job always something new, I have awesome bosses and the hours are super flexible. Which is nice with school

I am a Food Safety Supervisor.

I have my dream job.

I deal with customer audits and since my company sells worldwide I meet a variety of people.

Just finishing off working at a motorcycle shop. I ship parts that are sold online.

Buuttt I'm moving in about 6 weeks so after that I dont know what I'll be doing.

I'm a buyer at a grain elevator. I act as the middleman between the farmers growing the grain and the next man down the line, be it feeder, processor, or export.

I work as a teacher to 0-3 years olds at an early headstart program. I love it! I have worked in childcare for almost 3 years now. I am going to be going back to school soon to get a second bachelor's degree in Family and Children Services. Oh, and then I'm a full-time mom to a 3 year old. :winking: And now carrying twins for a very deserving couple thanks to the gift of surrogacy.

oh my god haha! this is actually so awesome - I'm back on this board for the first time in quite a while and I'm seeing soooo many names in this thread that I recognize from back in the HC day! too cool.

"now that we're not in school anymore" you think we'd just abandon the KOBB, but nooooo. I'm even done college now and work seasonally as a park ranger/conservation officer/whatever you want to call it.. Currently, I work at a large copper/gold mine for the winter.

Right now I work full time as a receptionist at an interior design company with my mom. Its a pretty decent job but sometimes it gets a little boring. Its definitely worth the money though, especially since i'm saving up for college.

I work in Admin for the local Sheriff's Office... and I am now a Reserve Deputy as well. Long days, but it'll be worth it.

But for my day job, my days mostly consist of concealed pistol licenses, pistol transfers, fingerprints, background checks, and some civil stuff, like summons/complaints, protection orders, etc.

Edited by saudimack

I'm still in school full-time but have a part/full time job (depending on if schools out for breaks etc) at a lease to own company...I rent furniture/appliances/electronics to people who can't afford to buy stuff outright haha

If working retail is teaching me anything its that after this job, i never wanna do retail again. Much rather work somewhere the number of animals far outnumbers the humans!

I'm a tech 2 farrowing person. I work for a farm that has a breed barn, GDU ( gilt development unit) and a farrowing barn. I take care over 5,700 pigs. That's s lot of bacon lol