Sign in to follow this  
chino is neato007

Please Help Me Win!

Hey guys!!

My wedding planner and one of her vendors are hosting a FB contest to win a free wedding gown!!

I would LOVE if you would "like" the page, Simply Elegant Bridal Consulting and then find my comment in the column on the right hand side titled "recent posts by others" and like my actual post as well. It's our love story =)

My name is Barbara Chambers!

Please help me if you can! I'd be so thankful for your vote!

Oh my GOODNESS! Congrats! I am SO excited for you. I know you have had some rough spots in life, but in so many ways it seems like you have a fairy tale life (and I mean this in a happy, utmost positive way!)

Things seem to be going so well for you and Elliot and that makes me so happy for you! :angel3::notworthy::happy0203:

Thank you SO much girls! I so appreciate it <3

Things were rough a few years ago between my baby-daddy, my dad's death, and other family issues. But everything is looking up! Found my other half, my family has found peace and happiness, and everything is going wonderful!

Haven't told Kevin yet that I won it. He'll be so happy because he's mostly just seeing dollar signs as we plan our wedding LOL.

I was planning to pick it up yesterday but decided to wait till my mother comes back from her trip, so we can all be together. I'll DEFINITELY post pictures then!