Sign in to follow this  
MrsChris

Random Facts

I love random things, so I want to hear ya'lls random things. This can be just something random that you picked up during the day or something random about you.

I'll add mine later- GO!

In the year 2112, Facebook will have profiles of 750 million dead people.

Sheep have an amazing retaining ability. They can remember faces of humans and sheep for many years.

A soup quite popular in China is made entirely out of eatable birds nests.

theres a twitter for random facts, but theyre mostly innapropriate hahah

Day old lambs are the cutest things on Earth!

Trying to communicate with people fresh from France can be rather funny! They don't know hardly anything English and I know NOTHING in French. :confused0024: That's the look most often used! LOL!

I am French actually! My dad was born/raised right in Paris. My mom grew up in a small rural town in Southern MN. They met while she working in France for a few months. No lie - they met on NYE under the Eiffel Tower. She says that they spent the whole night walking through Paris, talking. In the morning, they went back to her place and slept. When she woke up, he had already gone to a bakery and picked up some lunch for them. He served it to her in bed!

It's such a cute story.

Elliott's paternal grandma can't smell or taste foods. That's pretty random for ya.

Chino, that is a really cute story! I am 'just about' every nationality, but French is not one of them. :smilie: My charades skills are getting a lot better! LOL! The folks made black pudding.. Mmmm! First time to try it and I quite enjoyed it!

Random fact: I am playing guitar at my sister's wedding in June. :unsure: