Sign in to follow this  
Flying Stars

English Saddle Pads

They do run in different size variations (Pony, Horse, Mini, ect..)

And whatever suits your horse best, there are wither relief pads, half pads, wedges, and many more things to get your horse's back comfy.

Check out:

doversaddlery.com

statelinetack.com

smartpakequine.com

They all have nice pads.

In my 40+ years of riding English, I have gone back to the good old Sheepskin saddle pads. They wick sweat better (cotton absorbs it and get wringing wet). I have found that if you start with a quality, correctly fitting saddle, you don't need all the fancy add on's. Less is more. (Example: If your saddle is too narrow and sits high in the front, low in the back, then you add a bump pad under the seat to level it, you are actually creating more pressure on the front).

My preferred brand is Equine Comfort Pads. They are thick, soft and come in a variety of colors and sizes. You can find deals on closeouts on their site and auction sites.

There are many types. Depends on your discipline. There are dressage pads, hunter pads, jumper pads, hunter under saddle pads, etc. Also half pads, square pads, fitted pads, number holder pads...

What is your discipline? That should narrow it down.

For a wide selection, check out Dover Saddlery's website. That's where I buy all of my stuff!