Sign in to follow this  
redneckcowgirlmn

Red's Road Trip To Ca To Fetch The Kid Thread.

No we're not, they wanted $24 bucks to park my dang truck there, no hook ups, & $26 for full hook ups. AND wouldn't let me run my generator!!!

(RRW, the other place you told me about has an entrance fee... so we kept on going,) we're somewhere off mile Marker 100 ish, behind a gas station with $5 a night camp spots. Doors are locked, gun is loaded, generator is purring away, chained to the truck.

And, you, AND Wolfie are in BIG trouble when I get home, just sayin', lol!

Yep, lost the alternator in *** MN. So much for "Short Cuts".

Serah, Wilson was honored to meet you as well! :winking:

You GOTTA post the blue saddle pics, that thing was HAWT!!! :wub: All my cell pics are blurry.

downsized_0605121658.jpg

CRAP, only pic I got of you was the one of you playing with the scruffy old cat, LOL!

downsized_0605121730.jpg

Apparently, a couple weeks ago, when little lightning kicked me in the Bewb & the camera took the hit for me, he killed it. It fires up & everything, but it keeps saying to remove the obstruction from in front of the lens. (Uh, nothing there, I even took the lens cap off, so zip it, Wolfie!) If I can find a Wally World tomorrow, I'll pick up another one... but for now, all I have are blurry crap cell pics.

Dang, I was going to hit post, & one of the ROTTEN MONSTERS is trying to gas us out of the camper!!! :sick: He does THAT again, he's sleeping in the dang trailer!!! UGH!!!

WTH???? Never saw anything on the site about a fee. If had would have told you.

As for Wolf he started it. Figure if he is gonna pick a fight it is his battle. Anyways my money is on you as I've seen the many shades of your hair. As for Andi, well she seems as though to be a likeable board member & you'll be on the road with the boys for a number of day before that stop. Just trying to help her out.

Hope you all have a good night & safe travels tomorrow. If you need any assistance via search give me a call on the cell. I should be back in the office at least by 1pm.

Believe Rapid has two WalMarts one on each end of town. Then there is one in Spearfish. Loud American in Sturgis had the best beef tips when we were there. If you go to Deadwood stop by Deadwood ****'s & say hi to the owners for us. They are really nice people & the logo for the business is the greatest. Whatever you do don't go looking for Nemo. Believe the fish is easier to find then the town.

Edited by RailroadWoman

will post pics tomorrow. I'm traumatized from watching a cat get his tail stripped...I have to go curl up in the fetal position and have terrible dreams all night.

will post pics tomorrow. I'm traumatized from watching a cat get his tail stripped...I have to go curl up in the fetal position and have terrible dreams all night.

Ack! Not good. Hope kitty is ok!

Serah after spending the day with Red luckily it wasn't you loosing an appendage... :twitch:

Eskie you still have time to hide :rotf:

Being a hermit in the woods and after this trip of hers, I'm feeling more confident Red will never find me. :ph34r:

Yay!!! U have my #... use it woman. Lol.

Let me know where your at and your eta so I can have a drink ready for ya when you get here! I have Red Solo Cups!!!!

If you girls have smartphones, google lattitude is a WONDERFUL app.... ;)

I wish i didnt have quite so many needy critters around here.... SLC isnt THAT far from me.. :(

If you girls have smartphones, google lattitude is a WONDERFUL app.... ;)

I wish i didnt have quite so many needy critters around here.... SLC isnt THAT far from me.. :(

Yup... I is on my smartphone ... it's smarter than me.. lol.

And I wish you could throw caution to the wind and pop up for the night too! My guest room is all ready and clean... even changed the sheets! Lol.

Andi... you have Jake, nuff said!

OK Eski ... just wondering if I was going to be safe or if I should go buy some Tequila or something!!! unsure.gif

rotf.gif

Andi, if she is spending the night at your place she'll be happy to have coffee with her creamer. If you make strong coffee that is ok also. Her hubby makes stand on end java.

Wolf you are really asking for it aren't you.

Ha... she takes her morning joe like I take me... cream and sugar with a little bit of coffee!

Well, I am incredibly bummed. Red is not going to make it to Utah tonight. :mecry: :mecry:

She should hopefully be in some time tomorrow, I hope, at least for a drive by. Pooey!

Where oh where could our little Red be....Oh where oh where could she be.....With her hair hot pink and her finger cut short....Oh where oh where could she be.....

(this is to be sung with a childrens classic in mind)

Where oh where could our little Red be....Oh where oh where could she be.....With her hair hot pink and her finger cut short....Oh where oh where could she be.....

(this is to be sung with a childrens classic in mind)

That's funny.

Have you heard from her? She ok? Hmmm last known contact was Serah... Serah - what did you do?

And wasn't Serah going to post pictures? She put pics of the poor kitty on FB, but no Red pictures...

And wasn't Serah going to post pictures? She put pics of the poor kitty on FB, but no Red pictures...

Thats cause the only Red pics that Serah got were the ones in a body bag! :happy0203:

Is someone keeping track of Red's problems each day??

Day one : Alternator (I think lol)

Day two: flat tire

Poor red!!!

Nice looking bunch there though Red.

Eskie.. psst.. where's my bedroom pic??

2012-06-07_15-12-20_624.jpg

Red, Utahcowgirl and I with Utahs sweet daughter Kass.

Journey .. the pic is on fb. I posted it and tagged you.