tokengirl

Toilet Paper Roll

Over, and I keep the door closed so cats cannot unravel it.

I feel hanging it over prevents scuffs and skin oils from marking the wall/cabinet when having to reach for an 'under' end of TP.

th_050.jpg

Edited by Heidi n Q

Over!!!

Well, it usually just sits on the counter, but when its on the roll, its over. :-)

Ditto this. I gave up hanging it since my husband always takes it down and sets it on the counter. However if we have company I make sure a fresh roll is hung *over*.

Over. I can't stand it going under for some reason. If someone happens to put mine on backwards I will take it off and change it.

I have yet to figure out what difference it makes, but for the record, we have roller that holds two rolls, & hang one each direction. PD

Over

I've bent backwards or torn off fingernails on the grooves of bead board of bathroom vanity & wall-board when it's in the under position.

Under, because I read somewhere that you use less toilet paper when you grab it from a roll that is rolled under rather than over. They way our family goes through TP, I am game to try ANYTHING to save a bit!

Under, because I read somewhere that you use less toilet paper when you grab it from a roll that is rolled under rather than over. They way our family goes through TP, I am game to try ANYTHING to save a bit!

Me too.

I tend to start a roll over because the paper tends to tear too fast on a new roll if it's under. Then I switch it to under halfway through because I notice over unrolls too easy and you tend to tear off more then you need.

But I have one of those open ended roll hangers so it's easy to just flip around.

Over. I'm not gonna lie, there was a deal about this on Oprah back when I was in 4th or 5th grade and that is when I decided "officially" that A) I was going to only put on TP over and was B) going to keep fresh flowers in my house when I was a grown up.

The ONLY exception I have to the "over" rule is if someone besides me elects to refill the TP roll. I'm not going to complain. I just silently switch it. I figure that if I can get my husband or either of the girls to get a new roll of TP in the VICINITY of the restroom, that is good enough for me!

I shall come out of lurkerdom long enough to weigh in on this most important debate.

Generally, over, but under doesn't bother me all that much.

As usual, I see that PD has a practical and equitable solution to a serious dilemma: a two-roll holder. Bravo, sir!

~ Mestengo

Under is just........ creeeeepy. Kinda makes you start looking for icky clowns to come out from behind the shower curtain.... or somethin'. :unsure:

(I know, I know... Red, put the remote DOWN, stop watching Zombieland, we don't really care how big your crush is on Woody! OR Twinkies!) :crazy: