Sign in to follow this  
Shani

Taking Photoshop Requests

Would you be able to do one for me?

Just do head shots for me if you could! I will put two of each horse so you can have something to work with..

Background really don't matter too much..You can have it a sandy color..I would like some Fancy white lettering? But sort of have it faded a bit!

Gunner aka Coosa's Gone n Dun It

kids016.jpg

kids022.jpg

Princess aka HTR White Chocolate

fuzzehponehs053.jpg

horse011.jpg

Molly aka Miss Molly McGoo

fuzzehponehs077.jpg

fuzzehponehs098.jpg

Misty..

fuzzehponehs051.jpg

fuzzehponehs048.jpg

Edited by Flying Stars

Shani, the picture you did for my mom's horse is STILL getting compliments...it really was stunning!!!

I would love to have a new header for my blog :) That would be super! I would use it in my siggy too! :)

I have loads of pictures of Houston that might be useable... I like how you put the picture subjects into other settings. I love the simple beauty of the pictures you have posted. You are definitely talented...

Anywho... My blog is called:

Equestrian At Hart

Here is a link to the album. But the pictures above are probably some of my favorites.

And if you are too busy I totally understand! :)

Edited by hequestrian

Hey Flying Stars, sorry its taken so long.. Iv'e been swamped with taking product pictures for another business. Anyway i did get yours finished. Let me know what you think! If you don't want a border let me know so i can take it off.

SmallerFlyingStarsproject3C-1.jpg

SmallerFlyingStarsproject3Cropped-1.jpg

Alittle less color and no border.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk222/Kyacowgirl/HorseCity%20Pictures/SmallernoborderFlyingStarsproject3Cropped-1.jpg

Or if you like it this way...

SmallerFlyingStarsproject4Cropped.jpg

Hope you like them! :unsure:

Also would you mind putting your pictures as links instead? Its much faster to scroll through the page when they are just links. If your not sure how, just copy and past the "direct link" code. instead of the image code in photobucket.

Hequestian- Thank you. Yes i can make you a one. :D So you want "Equestrian At Hart" on the pic correct? I will work on it when i have time..

Edited by Shani

Alrighty then here you go.

smallernoborderFlyingStarsproject4Cropped.jpg

You sure you don't want some kind of border?

Edited by Shani

I like the first picture that type of edge? I wonder if you can make the edges look like they were burned...lol

Sorry I should have clarified !

Hequestian- Thank you. Yes i can make you a one. :D So you want "Equestrian At Hart" on the pic correct? I will work on it when i have time..

Yes please. Would you mind a copy with Equestrian At Hart on it and a version without it? :)

Ok well those frames are from photobucket. So i did what i could working from photobucket.

smallerFrameFlyingStarsBurnt.jpg

Hequestian- sure one with, and one without. Oh and thank you for making your pictures links. :D

Edited by Shani