Well since my last thread got hijacked I will start a new one ...

First is Chanda .. My fast moon chic, streakin la jolla, runaway winner filly she is one month old ...

46b19bf5.jpg

Second is Wall-ee .. Moxies colt he's a week old . Sire by Hezgottabefamous who is sired by the legendary Dash Ta Fame.

482a637c.jpg

c6bd3a01.jpg

An last is Leera .. She is my latest edition, She is 3 days old in these pictures... She is out of a Pepinics Master/skip hop dee doc mare sired by a bold ruckus northern dancer, kilo bar stallion !

7bb93fbe.jpg

c0272f80.jpg

Her holder barring

f3388f06.jpg

Edited by Walking On Acid

We did sort of hi-jack it, didn't we? :ashamed0002:

Beautiful babies!

How is the last mare doing? In the pictures, from what I can see, she already looks much better. And her foal is to die for lovely.

:wub:

Yea epona .. I dunno why she was soo thin.. She was not underweight before . But after foaling for a few hours she looked a bit rough.. That first side picture was only a day after foaling .. I'm wondering if she wasn't drinking before .. But none the less she is much better ..

Thanks for the comments ! I am very proud of them all !

Nice looking group of youngsters!!! You should be very proud!!

Acid? Do days last longer in Canada? The mini pictures have not been posted yet......I am sad! (Actually my minis breeder has 2 babies that I can harass any day but yours are always so cute!)

Really pretty babies. I like Wall-ee and Leera the best... Can't choose between the two tho... LOL.

I don't know why, but the last one just catches my eye. I looked at the pics of her and I think my heart did a double take (sorry for the cheesy wording :ashamed0002: ). CUTE BABIES!!!!!!!!

here are some updated pictures of the foals for you guys, incase you dont venture to the General Horse Talk.... There is Pictures of my New Stallion there though!!!!!!!

Baby Lira .... second picture is a week newer than the first.. shes shedding out dark, gonna be sooty dun i think

Lirajuly20.jpg

ace9c729.jpg

Next is Shanda.... Shedding out nice and dark!!!

667ed957.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

7da2ae4e.jpg

Next is Wallee hes turning out to be a lovely dark chestnut color!! and a tank

bd4593dd.jpg

85f36330.jpg

and a updated picture of Jhett my frenchmans guy grandson YEARLING from last year... looking fantastic i am very happy with him !

DSC_0331.jpg

and here is a teaser of my stallion Oh Tao Tie !!!! info is in GHT and pedigree is on all Breed

Tao.jpg

thanks for looking!!!! :smileywavey: hopefully that satisfys your pic need FAST FILLY !

Sorry Ariel !! I got mini pictures on my camera too! She actually went home last week ! But I tools some pics before she went ill post them for you !!

Hey Fast Filly

she had her surgery they thought it went good, was looking great for a long time... i am making arrangments to pick her up, but has to wait a bit longer cause the cyst is back :( so she goes back in on tuesday.. but i havent seen her since mid july.

my stud is great! i will have some new pictures of eveeryone up the first week in october when Shanda comes home ( around the 8th) and i will update then...

Wallee decied to run through the fence not the gate, so we got some wounds on him that i have to doctor him up, and so we will wait to take pictures...

but everything here is good otherwise. i promise i will have pictures up for you asap