VS.Natural.Horsemanship

Big Horn Saddle Number 333

I have a Big Horn Saddle, Number 333. Anyone know anything about them? I have heard of them, and I know the knew ones, but I know nothing about the old ones.

The leather has been well kept, the latigos and the saddle strings need some repair, but like I said the saddle it's self is in fantastic condition. I will attach pictures, (If I can figure it out)

http://photobucket.com/BighornSaddle333

This link should just take you to the album on my photobucket account.

Just curious is yours a Cowboy Brand Big horn? I don't know I that changes things... Mines marked number 39 so I'm wondering if any of their saddles are marked with the same number?

I've been looking through a couple of old ('63, '64) Big Horn catalogs. I haven't found the 333, but I found the 404. Actually, it carries the number P-404 in the catalog. It's called the Big Horn Thin-Liner

I've been looking through a couple of old ('63, '64) Big Horn catalogs. I haven't found the 333, but I found the 404. Actually, it carries the number P-404 in the catalog. It's called the Big Horn Thin-Liner

Thanks! So that gives me the pretty good idea that its older than a '63 Thanks! I will try and look up something with the P infront of the number!

Do you know if this saddle is worth anything?

Jack, have you noticed any 39s? Or if this brand numbers are based on age?

The numbers are the model/style numbers of the saddle and have nothing to do with the age. I couldn't find any 39's. I'll take another look tomorrow.