HorsePoornBigSky

Future Barrel Racer (* Picture Heavy *)

Hello everyone, I thought I'd share a few more pictures of my friend's little girl. She's a barrel racer in the making! She's so stinking cute! She rides a miniature horse that is the same as her.

I rode with them last weekend to Butte, Montana. It was going to be her first rodeo performance. She was a crowd stopper!

I've recently been hitting quite a few barrel races trying to get my photography business up and going. So there are a few pictures I took along the way.

Thank you for looking!

Tru's Mom Racing

Barrels.jpg

Determination Face...

Barrels2.jpg

Like Mother Like Daughter With The "Look" lol

Proving Her Mini Can Throw Dirt Too!

Barrels6.jpg

Pre-rodeo

Barrels7.jpg

Barrels8.jpg

Barrels9.jpg

Starting Her Pattern.

Barrels10.jpg

Barrels11.jpg

Tooo cute! Great mini. Love Trulee's style.

I've always worried about kids that young riding. I never had any children so really have no say in the matter. I applaud her heart and soul, her horsemanship, her wonderful relationship with her Emmy but oh dear I do worry about her safety. I would feel much better if she were wearing a safety helmet.

OK, totally unrelated to the topic, but your user name gets me EVERY time.

I first see "Horse Poo in Big Sky" then my brain realizes that can't be right and 'fixes' it to be "Horse P0rn in Big Sky". At which point I go :o , until I realize that is not right either.

That is all.

Those are some awesome pictures!

That little girl is such a freakin' cutie.

& I loved the older gal barrel racing. I wanna be like that when I'm that age :D

Thank you.

I never really thought much of how my nickname would be seen..some see Horse Poo others *dirty minded ones lmao* see Horse P0rn

It's my friend's little girl and she girl just turned four years old. Yes, she painted Emmy's hooves lol

Edited by HorsePoornBigSky

A-freaking-dorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the video of her running!!! OMG, that was just cute as all get out. good little rider too.

Great photos too!!! Good lighting and timing on them. Thanks for sharing!