Sign in to follow this  
Epona142

Help Me Win Please?

Hey guys!! Can you go and "like" my comment on this picture? "One does not simply walk into RenFaire...Unless you have a goat." If I get more likes than anyone else, I could win tickets to the King's Feast! I've ALWAYS wanted to go - we hit Renfaire every year but have never been able to go to the King's Feast.

Pleeeeaaase? :-) If I win, I will give away a custom Classic scale piece of art to one of the people who "like" my comment, chosen by random drawing.

524521_10150963557726188_1643666425_n.jpg

Click the picture to go to the post!

I'm currently 20 behind the top comment that I could find....

If we blow it out of the water, I will consider giving away TWO pieces of art to two lucky winners. :happy0203:

You are at 117 now. Not sure what the highest is, but I saw one with I think 133.

For those wondering I think Epona's is about 50ish from the bottom.

Thanks!

- all you have to do is like my comment down towards the bottom

That link will take you to my comment!

I am fighting very hard with another person to win this - it's INSANE!

Less than 2 hours left

Thank you! We won't win but we gave it a darn good try. At less than an hour to go our main competition over took us (again) and jumped 70+ likes in minutes. He must have one heck of a following!

I would love to help send ya to the king's Feast, Epona, cuz I think you're swell....hahah, BUT, I don't see a "like" button anywhere. Do you have to have a FB account to vote? I did have one, but deleted it some time ago.

Thanks for trying!

We gave it one heck of a go - we were second but way ahead of everyone else. Thank you everyone!

I just liked it... THEN read your replies that said it was over... oops. oh well I still liked it!

I just did the same thing :duh: