Sending many good thoughts and prayers for CR's speedy and complete recovery! :angel3: :angel3: :huggy: :huggy:

And thank you Char for keeping us updated.

Thank you for the updates. Gosh. Please keep the positive updates coming!!! (I refuse to just say "updates" as there won't be any negative updates!! ;o) )

Healing prayers adn thoughts still coming!!!

I have updates that state Gunner, her horse, was 'banged up a bit', but that he was going to be ok and that her team penning buddies are taking care of him. A co-worker is taking care of her dogs.

My goodness I feel so bad for her and her horse. Many prayers and good thoughts for a speedy recovery.

I have updates that state Gunner, her horse, was 'banged up a bit', but that he was going to be ok and that her team penning buddies are taking care of him. A co-worker is taking care of her dogs.

I'm glad she has good friends at hand. I know it eases her mind to know they are helping out. Many hugs going that way.

angel3.gifYou can do this Prickley One! Those prayers and good thoughts are a steady stream to you dear lady!huggy.gif

Prayers coming for Cactus Rose. :angel3: :angel3: :angel3: I hope she heals fast!

Char, I saw your post on facebook this morning as I was glancing through quickly. Then I had to go to work. I had no idea it was about Cactus.

Prayers and healing thoughts for a speedy recovery. Gentle hugs too. :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :angel3: :angel3: :angel3: :angel3:

Oh noo! I read that in the newspaper and was hoping it wasn't anyone I knew!

My thoughts and jingles are with you as you recover. :angel3: